In response to Loduwijk
For instance, on some missions where I have awesome times I have gotten 4 stars.

I'm quite certain a three star rating is the best.
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
In response to Ben G
hate quiters....
Theodis disconnected...and i won two games in a row bout to win my third...ill take it as a tie since..i couldnt prove to him im bettet -_-

Bleh...beaten u next time theo will be sweeter...
In response to Fire Dynasty
Bleh...beaten u next time theo will be sweeter...

I just need a decent way to connect. Both my wireless routers suck for the DS wifi connection as I think I mentioned earlier. You had a likely win though I was still warming up. I need a stable connection so I can atleast finish a complete set of races and not look like a sore loser :P.

[Edit]
I got a different error number this time thinging maybe I'd get something I could fix however it seems 94030 and 91010 are exactly the same. Even there tech support text is duplicated :P. Why on earth have 2 numbers for the exact same problem?
In response to Theodis
-__- i dont care.
i need more opponents...
In response to Theodis
I just checked; you're right. All those I thought were 4 stars are only 3. Chalk another one up to my bad memory.
In response to Loduwijk
Woohoo! I just beat mission mode ^.^

I didn't get anything though >.>
In response to DarkCampainger
got mission level 7?
How do you get level 7? I got reeeeeally angry at level 6. Especially on the powerslide boost mission. And the fact that the CHEATING CHUNK OF ICE JUMPS.

.>

How do you get level 7 again?
In response to EvilElf
You need to do all missions and get at least 1 star ranking on each mission.

learning how to snake also helps, a lot.
Page: 1 2 3 4