In response to ZeroCrash
Well ive looked at some anime web sites and there is a new one which lookcs pretty cool, its called Eureka Seven. I can not find any download links for it tho :(
In response to Fire Dynasty
How can you guys forget .hack//SIGN?!
In response to Flame Sage
dunna never appealed to me?
In response to Flame Sage
Haha, how could I forget! That anime got me into mmorpgs! =D
In response to SuperAntx
What was the name of that Anime on adult swim about 2 years ago, it had 2 cyborg robots. Also another one that started with blue something, these alien bugs roamed the earth and the last of the humans had to defeat them.

Names?
In response to XzDoG
XzDoG wrote:
What was the name of that Anime on adult swim about 2 years ago, it had 2 cyborg robots. Also another one that started with blue something, these alien bugs roamed the earth and the last of the humans had to defeat them.

Names?

Is the first Kikaider? (Kikaider was the one with a kid/robot that had a guitar and looked like a normal person until he got into a fight, when he turned into a blue and red robot that looked like the opposite halves of two robots stuck into one)

Blue Gender is the name of the second one...
In response to Frailen
I have started to watch Full Metal Alchemist
In response to Fire Dynasty
Yeah FMA is pretty damn good, and it just keeps getting better.

Funny thing is, I think it was last year, or the year before, were adult swim stopped airing new episdoes and someone asked when we would get new ones. And a lot of people said "We are not, thats the end"

Suddenly we are in like the what, 3rd or 4th season? Pssh.

I wish we had some new case closed animes. That was pretty good.

You know what is good but isnt an Anime? Invader Zim, I recently got the entire series collections. Now if they would make a Earthworm Jim series set.
In response to Kujila
Why not? The Boondocks looks fantastic and a lot of the points they get across are meaningful, not like your average save the world anime.
In response to SuperAntx
How is this anime?

I don't think it's Japanese at all, just some fat black guy in his basement with too much time and an angry persona :P

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
The art style is anime. If you make a baseball in Japan it's still a baseball.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
The art style is anime. If you make a baseball in Japan it's still a baseball.

Except of course, they call baseball "Yakyu". =p
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
Kikaider and blue gender, thats it! Thank you SSGX.
In response to Shades
Neon Genesis Evaglion(dont know if i spelt that right)
its a realy good anime if your into the big robots are gonna save the world anime.
In response to Shades
I wish I had Invader Zim DVD's. That show was so freaking awesome.

Oh, and FMA, it's almost over. There are 55 episodes I think, thought I may be wrong. My friend bought the Japanese episodes and watched them all. He said that according to the final episode, there won't be any new ones. And the new episodes on Adult Swim are, at least, in the last ten. But it is probably less.
In response to National Guardsmen
Anyone know anything about Eureka Seven?
In response to Kujila
It is anime, even if it's not Japanese. And it's a damn funny one at that.
Most of these probably aren't/and most likely aren't new, but I would definitely recommend watching:

Full Metal Panic(FUMOFFU is the comedic version, I have yet to like the serious version)
Paranoia Agent
FLCL
Outlaw Star
Inuyasha
Tenchi Muyo
Cromartie High
Neon Genesis Evangelion
IGPX
Trigun
Kikaider(Its a series, but the movie is actually the whole series summed up into about an 1 hour and a half)
Some Animes that I've liked, even though some aren't new:

Full Metal Alchemist
Inuyasha
Tenchi Muyo
Ruroni Kenshin
Fooly Cooly
Cowboy Bebop
Detective Conan
Samurai Champloo
Outlaw Star
Knights of the Zodiak (I haven't seen this in a long time, and remember little about it. Though I do remember I liked it when it was aired)
In response to Popisfizzy
*sigh*
I have seen the end, and...It's dissapointing to me. I wanted more.
Page: 1 2 3