ID:276799

Did anyone get this game yet? Do you like it?

I tryed purchasing it today but the walmart electronics manager said they didnt even get shipped anything, they were planning on getting it thursday they said. Anyone have an idea when they might get it? Haha I never bought a game immeditently when it came out so I wouldnt know how fast stores will recieve it. Hopefully its not weeks.
I went to gamestop, there sold on just on reserves but the game is supposed to be awsome, I'll let you know if I get it.
In response to Derekjeterisgod
Well that stinks, hopefully I dont have to wait weeks.
I picked it up yesterday at EB Games. It's pretty good so far. The level design on the worlds doesn't seem to be as great as it was in KH1, but the Gummi Ship battles are a lot cooler. And certain new abilities are just kickass. Can't say much else since I haven't gone too far.
In response to Cinnom
Cinnom wrote:
I picked it up yesterday at EB Games. It's pretty good so far. The level design on the worlds doesn't seem to be as great as it was in KH1, but the Gummi Ship battles are a lot cooler. And certain new abilities are just kickass. Can't say much else since I haven't gone too far.

Oh did you reserve it, Or did they just have it on the shelf?
In response to Shattered wings
It was right there on the shelf. Seemed like they had plenty in stock, too. Wal-Mart was out though.
In response to Cinnom
Sometimes you have to wait a day after if you didn't reserve it(or if you go to a store besides Gamestop or EB). I'll probably buy it with KH 1 when it comes out.
Well to the get games ASAP go to gaming stores..Walmart/Kmart usually get theirs like a week later..
In response to Shattered wings
Cool game so far, the story though makes kh1 seem pointless where i'm at in it. Stitch is awesome
They ruined Setzer!
Before / After

Also, has anyone listened to the commercial? It sounds like there's an awful lot of subliminal messaging going on in the song.
In response to SuperAntx
my friend got it and beat it, so i've already seen the end :)
i wont spoil it, but its hella cool, esspecialy Ansem/Riku
In response to Big the ED
hella cool?

But i got it the day it came out (reserved it) and it seems pretty good from what i have seen (grounded from it right now :( )
In response to Budboinker
Never really knew what Kindom Hearts was, maybe I'll take a look at it someday :)
My friend just bought me the origanal XD

I'll get that one when I've finished this one ^_^;