ID:276883

Can anyone please take the lyrics out of this mp3 and send it to me?
AIM - JustinElizondo04
Email - [email protected]

Please, I need it soon, and it is very important!

http://members.byond.com/SniperJoe/files/ Seether%20featuring%20Amy%20Lee%20-%20Broken.mp3
Google it. I told you before that there was a ton of lyric sites, and a commercially available and known song just makes it easier to locate.

Anyway, here are the lyrics.

Seether feat. Amy Lee- Broken
{Seether}
I wanted you to know
That I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph
And I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

{Both}
Because I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

{Seether}
You've gone away
You don't feel me here anymore

{Amy Lee}
The worst is over now
And we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high and steal my pain away {both- only the word away}
There's so much left to learn
And no one left to fight {Both}
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

{Both}
Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome

Cause Im broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough

And I don't feel right when you're gone

{Seether}
You're gone away
You don't feel me here anymore
In response to CaptFalcon33035
He meant he wanted someone to take the singing out of the MP3 so it's just the music.
In response to Artemio
Karaoke :D
In response to A.T.H.K
There is some program that can do that that I used to have, it doesn't work perfeclty, though, and the mp3 has to be high quality for it to work at all.
That is not what I asked for, please read the topic and think before posting.
In response to Sniper Joe
That is exactly what you asked for. You asked for lyrics. I do understand now what you mean, but maybe you should be a bit more specific before posting. <_<
CaptFalcon33035 wrote:
That is exactly what you asked for. You asked for lyrics. I do understand now what you mean, but maybe you should be a bit more specific before posting. <_<

No. He asked for someone to TAKE OUT the lyrics. As in REMOVE. But what he should've said to make it more clear was vocals instead of lyrics.
In response to Airjoe
I was actually just about to edit my post to say "perhaps you could have said to "remove the vocals." But I understand now. I have since Artemio replied and I have said that.

I at first though he meant take out the lyrics, as in extract. And by extract, I made an inference upon him wanting it in text format. And he should have been more specific. Not "No."

Another thing, he never said if he wanted the vocals only, or the music only. You can guess what he wanted, but what if you guess wrong? By his vague post, he could have meant either.
Well, if you want to get REALLY anal, he said "send it to me". Singular, like how he used MP3. Lyrics is plural, so he couldn't be referring to that. :P
In response to A.T.H.K
True! Please this is important, I need it..I am in the school choirs concert where you can sing any song, and I alreayd tried out and made it for this, but now I need the song!!! Please help.
Sniper Joe wrote:
Can anyone please take the lyrics out of this mp3 and send it to me?

Thats not possible; Not in any way that will produce a solid mp3. It's also illegal.

What you want is called an instrumental, and simply blocking out a range of frequencies doesn't work unless its a VERY monotone song where NONE of the instruments go anywhere near the range of frequency that the voices do.
Didn't you do the exact same thing the last time he posted this topic?
I did it for you last time. I'd do it again if you had, you know, thanked me for my time.
In response to Alathon
Alathon wrote:
What you want is called an instrumental, and simply blocking out a range of frequencies doesn't work unless its a VERY monotone song where NONE of the instruments go anywhere near the range of frequency that the voices do.

Depending on how the song's been mixed, it also might be possible to take one of the stereo channels, invert it, and then mix it with the other one. If instruments and such have reverb, or are panned to the left or right they'll survive the operation, but plain mono stuff (generally drums and sometimes voice) will be removed. Anything low-frequency that was lost can be re-added using equalization.
In response to Ben G
I did...over pager...and email...

[link]
In response to Sarm
I suppose you are right. I just wish that people on these forums could be more specific. I hate when people title a coding problem thread something like "codeing prob". It has little appeal to anyone and is likely not to get helped as soon as anyone who titled it correctly would.

We need a set of standards and tips, and this site should link to it under the Resources or Community sections on the left of the page.
In response to Elation
Most probably. Seems a bit familiar, but I have a horrible memory. I'm afraid it's getting worse. And, if I have been coming off as some mean, cocky guy, I'd like to apologize. There is no excuse other than a few personal issues which should hardly have an effect on you guys, and might.
http://members.byond.com/SniperJoe/files/ Seether%20featuring%20Amy%20Lee%20-%20Broken.mp3

Ok, to be more specific..

I really really need the "vocals" removed from this song so that it is just an instrumental which I can use for Karaoke. Our Pops Concert is tommrow, and I really really need this. I can offer payment, but please please, I need this fast and in mp3 format.
In response to Sniper Joe
Sniper Joe wrote:

Ok, to be more specific..

I really really need the "vocals" removed from this song so that it is just an instrumental which I can use for Karaoke. Our Pops Concert is tommrow, and I really really need this. I can offer payment, but please please, I need this fast and in mp3 format.

If you are willing to pay for it... try Google*.

* By clicking the above link you hereby give thanks to me for finding you a site where you can download the instrumentals of the song in question for a mere 99 cents.