ID:277510

I just got a Nintendo Wii, and it is awesome! :) Good thing the Internet Channel is free, since I'm using it right now. Although, it took me like 10 minutes typing this all out. :/
SSJ-Chao wrote:
I just got a Nintendo Wii, and it is awesome! :) Good thing the Internet Channel is free, since I'm using it right now. Although, it took me like 10 minutes typing this all out. :/

Oh you mean on the Wii? That must be tough. I want a damn Wii...
You'll get faster. When I got my Wii I noticed my aim was really shaky- now it's fine.
In response to Evil-Inuyasha
Lol, my hand still shakes and it takes 4ever to type on it! But i still <3 my wii. And about the internet channel, get yours now FREE OF CHARGE, or else on June 30th its gonna be $5.
You'll enjoy it for a few weeks. Then you'll come to a sad realization that it has a lack of games right now and there's really no games coming out.

Gamecube syndrome.
Heh congratz. All I hear is people finally giving up after months of looking for one..And yeah, you'll get used to the typing. I think I can do it pretty fast but still take about 10 minutes to type something like this.
In response to Ol' Yeller
Ol' Yeller wrote:
You'll enjoy it for a few weeks. Then you'll come to a sad realization that it has a lack of games right now and there's really no games coming out.

Gamecube syndrome.

Plenty good games already out(besides Nintendo franchises; supposedly there's over 60 or so out right now, forgot exact number). Plenty games coming out. There's pretty much a game announced everyday. I'm bored with my wii because I can't afford these games..Sucks to be able to buy maybe 1-2 games a month..So now I rent. :D
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
It just needs a GOOD Star Wars game and it'll be the best console out there. :D
In response to Yodamaster
Yodamaster wrote:
It just needs a GOOD Star Wars game and it'll be the best console out there. :D

They keep saying they will or won't make one(with light saber control). Looks like they can't make up their mind..0_0
Eh, I guess it's just me. I've played the games on other systems or they last for ~5 hours. Not really worth it to me, all it's doing is collecting dust.
Herh, get Mario Strikers Charged Football and we could play online.

Yet again, I'm 1 of about 9 people on BYOND who lives in the UK so... have a nice month.

(Apparently the guys who made it are in the UK so we get it first)

EDIT: (Or so my friend says, I don't care really)
In response to RedlineM203
I live in the UK and i have got the game
I really hope they will, and they probably will, because of such a high demand from the Star Wars geeks that want to control a lightsaber with the Wii remote. Including me.
In response to Nishiatsu
We should get together then... but I dunno how to get the friend code for my Mii
go to friend roster in the wifi setting.
In response to Nishiatsu
Alright...

343699872492 (AKA. Redline (Mii name))
I haven't set mine up yet. Let me finish the game first :P
In response to Nishiatsu
Nishiatsu wrote:
I haven't set mine up yet. Let me finish the game first :P

I can't beat the Crystal Cup. I get the brick wall award every time and sometimes the Golden Boot, but through the knockouts the AI level seems to heighten and they are real assholes.
Is crystal cup the last one?
In response to Nishiatsu
Nishiatsu wrote:
Is crystal cup the last one?

No no, the Striker Cup is.

Hence the name, 'Road to the Striker Cup'.

Crystal Cup is before it.
Page: 1 2