ID:277920

I am tryin to get more people on my game but cant find out how that Doesnt involve jum[pin on other games and advertise. i know alot of Inu fans out there but im not sure they know my game exist. any ideas on how to Legaly get my game out to others without having to pay money -_-
Devil Productions wrote:
I am tryin to get more people on my game but cant find out how that Doesnt involve jum[pin on other games and advertise. i know alot of Inu fans out there but im not sure they know my game exist. any ideas on how to Legaly get my game out to others without having to pay money -_-

Try advertising on the BYONDAnime forums and maybe other fan sites that aren't associated with BYOND.
Devil Productions wrote:

Anime forums are great, maybe request a review of your game be made if its in a complete form. One semi positive review is usually great publicity. However if your not ready for that then use the anime guild forum and post some screenshots! people are bitter these days and screenshots get people into a game better than anything.