Quarantine 2

by Magicbeast20
Quarantine 2
Fight alone or with your friends against a never ending army of infected. Can you survive?
ID:2780196

Fight alone or with your friends against a never ending army of infected. Can you survive?

[Download EXE]

In this title sequel to Quarantine, you and three other players must complete various tasks and slay hordes of undead to win! There are currently two game modes; one that involves players fighting from safehouse to safehouse, performing tasks to unlock the way forward, and another that involves defending a static location for as long as possible against increasingly difficult hordes of zombies.

Players earn experience through completing tasks, unlocking and looting areas, as well as killing zombies and reviving other players. The amount of lives the player has as well as deaths are tied into experience gain, and players earn a modifier bonus based upon the round difficulty. Leveling up your character allows you to unlock new perks and other customization tools.

As you play, you will unlock customizable characters and sprites to fit your dream apocalyptic survivor! Customize your own game controls to fit your gamestyle, mix and match weapon attachments to upgrade your weapon loadout, and unlock new perks to help you survive!

Picking and choosing perks might seem fairly simple at first, but as you progress through Quarantine 2 levels, and turn up the game’s difficulty, your loadout might mean the difference between life and death.

Quarantine 2 now supports Xbox one controllers!

Designed and created by Nicholas R using the BYOND Development Software.

Exe download is now available on the hub!
Fun game! I made a couple bug reports for the main issues I encountered while playing, but otherwise - great work! I'm excited to see how this project continues to evolve and improve!

Login to reply.