ID:278024

How would I add the demo I made to the existing resources area. Do I need to make a hub for it or something? Is there a way to mark is as demo?
I'd say that this article should prove useful.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Yes I know how to create a hub and all that. But is there a way to mark it as a demo so that it appears in the resource search results? And I'd need a file hoster website that can give me a URL. Any recommendations?

EDIT
Oh wow there goes my blondness again... lol You can create a "demo hub" or a "library hub". My new question is that which one will appear in the resources search results? And then the other question above.
In response to Mizukouken Ketsu
Mizukouken Ketsu wrote:
Yes I know how to create a hub and all that. But is there a way to mark it as a demo so that it appears in the resource search results?

I did not link you to that article for fun, but because it does answer your question, if you would of just gave it a try and read it.
It shows a picture for your games, your demos and your libraries.

Edit: You edited your posting while I was replying *sighs*
I'm too slow!

Mizukouken Ketsu wrote:
My new question is that which one will appear in the resources search results?

Mind to elaborate?
Are you talking about the featured link Libraries&Demos in the Developer Menu?

Mizukouken Ketsu wrote:
And I'd need a file hoster website that can give me a URL. Any recommendations?

Yes. Support BYOND by buying a membership and use one of the many features provided, the file space.
Though, I guess you didn't want to hear that, so I'll go with my recommendation ( [link] ) free-webhosts.com for a great listing of hosting services.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I got it up :)