ID:2780945

A lot of personal and business-side stuff ended up taking top priority this week, throwing the schedule all out of whack. Next week is probably going to be a lot better, so that's good. In the meantime I've kept working on what I can, ticking off more items on the to-do list for 515.

Basically most of my work has been on testing things that needed testing, adding documentation that needed adding, and wrestling with some compiler stuff. The fun part was that yesterday I spent a big chunk of time on a list item that, when I finally got it working, I realized was actually completely irrelevant after all. Doh!

I've finally talked myself out of adding any more last-minute little features and I'm just focusing on closing out the stuff on my list. It's about time, right? There's a reason Tom was averse to features getting out of control and this is it. But don't worry, there'll be more feature explosions in the future, and the set coming in 515 is gonna be pretty cool. In the meantime, though, I have to finish up what I've got and also still have the trickle of 514 bugs to deal with.

Thanks to all of you who've helped support BYOND development through Membership and our other donation platforms. It really means everything.

Will there be a zoo day this year? It's too soon to tell, but at least the ice cream place is open. Hopefully by this time next week I'll be typing up the news from a functioning office chair for a change.