ID:278111

I made a blog post about it. :)
Is that the reason Will Wright is leaving EA to head some retarded toy company?
In response to Falacy
Yeah, he went to the future and saw that it was going to leak. So he decided to call it quits and do something else.
In response to Smoko
Smoko wrote:
Yeah, he went to the future and saw that it was going to leak. So he decided to call it quits and do something else.

How long ago was the news of him leaving released compared to when the game leaked? Plus, according to Data's blog, it was apparently all a pre-planned conspiracy to promote the game =P
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
How long ago was the news of him leaving released compared to when the game leaked? Plus, according to Data's blog, it was apparently all a pre-planned conspiracy to promote the game =P

It leaked yesterday morning Australian time if my sources are as fast as I like to think they are and the news about Will Wright leaving EA is almost a month old. As for if it was intentional or not, I haven't seen any evidence for it. But then again, I haven't really seen anything other than it being out.
In response to Smoko
Smoko wrote:
It leaked yesterday morning Australian time if my sources are as fast as I like to think they are.

RELOADED released it on the 17th.