ID:278192

Try it out, post any bugs and errors that you find, and try to beat my highscore! It shouldn't be too hard, I suck at Pacman.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mgdkjqyt5ut
Would not load on vista :(
In response to Gokou-Kun
Gokou-Kun wrote:

It could be your video card. Sometimes it won't load properly if your video card isn't supported.
In response to Gokou-Kun
Gokou-Kun wrote:

Same problem here, I've ran the executable various times only to find that the window is not showing however an instance of the program is infact running as it shows in my processes list (task manager).

I am using...

Windows Vista Ultimate (32 bit)
NVIDIA GeForce 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 630i (Integrated Card)
4GB RAM and Q6600 Quad Core Processor (2.4 GHz)

If you want any more info on this just reply to this :)
In response to C_Dawg_S
C_Dawg_S wrote:
Gokou-Kun wrote:

It could be your video card. Sometimes it won't load properly if your video card isn't supported.

Wrong.

As you can tell, this game was created with Game Maker. The version used was Gamer Maker 6, which is incompatible with Windows Vista. You can read more information as to why here.
In response to Calus CoRPS
I honestly had no idea Game Maker 6 was incompatible with Windows Vista. I assumed it was his video card because that's a problem with Game Maker 7, and by using Game Maker 6 I thought I had avoided that problem... I guess Vista users can't play it.
(Moved to Gaming, Creations is for BYOND stuff.)

Pretty good start, the game however runs far too slow to have any challenge associated with it, things just seem sluggish all-around.
In response to C_Dawg_S
C_Dawg_S wrote:
I honestly had no idea Game Maker 6 was incompatible with Windows Vista. I assumed it was his video card because that's a problem with Game Maker 7, and by using Game Maker 6 I thought I had avoided that problem... I guess Vista users can't play it.

I will assume you made this game, so you can easily get a Game Maker 6 game to work on Vista by using the Conversion Program.