ID:278241

Its kind of a fact that about half of the human race is interested in girls.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:

it also kinda indicates that a large majority of them feel so insecure as to mention them as an 'interest'.
In response to Zaole
Pfft, who likes girls? I prefer women.
In response to Zaole
I'd like to know why you came to that conclusion.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:

You mean half of the human race that are men
In response to Tales2008
Why do you have to be a man to like girls, you bigot.
In response to Tales2008
If you're referring to homosexuals, unless gay men outnumber lesbians significantly, it'll still be about half the world's population.

And bisexual people push the number even higher.
In response to Jeff8500
Who cares if it's listed as an interest.
In response to Ham Doctor
You should try to respond to the right post, >_>.

Also, if you're using topic view, don't.
In response to Ham Doctor
Ham Doctor wrote:
I'd like to know why you came to that conclusion.

a vast majority of human males are heterosexuals; thus, it is automatically assumed that any male is 'interested in girls' unless otherwise noted. now, to specifically state that one is interested in girls on a website totally unrelated to dating or genders in general is unordinary and is cause for suspicion as to why they did such a thing. the explanation that most immediately lends itself is that said individuals are insecure about their sexuality and feel the need to express it wherever possible
In response to Zaole
Stop trying to play the therapist over here, all you are doing is coming off as a troll (that's my job), attacking those people who did list 'girls' as an interest.

For a website where the main aspect is programming and gaming, I'd say there is a wide variety of interests, especially since introducing the members blogs and Ads.

I have seen several dating ads on the Advertisement for BYOND in the past. And who could say someone couldn't meet another person through BYOND?

It's quite possible they listed girls as an interest because they find girls interesting. That and you*'re not nice*.

Note by moderator:
Please refrain from offensive language on these forums, since they are meant to be suitable for children.
Thank you in advance.
In response to Tales2008
Tales2008 wrote:
Foomer wrote:

You mean half of the human race that are men

That was implied, yes.
In response to Zaole
If you ask any teenage guy what they're interested in, "girls" is a pretty common response. Has something to do with puberty.
In response to Foomer
Girls are the most myserious people on this planet.you cant live with 'em, and you cant live without 'em. i sense a lose-lose situation here...
Andre-g1 wrote:
Epic.

Indeed. I mean, what the hell?!
In response to Android Data
Oh man, more people interested in anime than girls.
I think this is funni-urrr.
Lawl.
In response to Murrawhip
It sounds like a lot of those are girls, though, like Penis Muncher and the furry with the boyfriend. Of course, there's a bisexual in there too, though.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:

I'd say more than half in today's society. :)
Page: 1 2