In response to Moonlight Memento
The Escapist? It's very well-known, especially because Yahtzee does Zero Punctuation for the site.
In response to Popisfizzy
I never heard of it, although a friend of mine used to show me Yahtzee videos.
In response to Tiberath
Tiberath wrote:
Having a few BYOND friendly articles in storage would probably be a good thing.

That's kind of tricky though. What should the article(s) focus on? What are you to highlight, how much realistic values and how much advertisement can you apply for them?
By knowing the theme and target audience, these questions can (hopefully) be answered, but how would you 'cache' them?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
By knowing the theme and target audience, these questions can (hopefully) be answered, but how would you 'cache' them?

Theme: Developing Games in BYOND.
Theme: Playing Games in BYOND.

Target Audience: People interested in game development, probably people in their early teens who enjoy games and are looking for a tool to experience what game creation is like (a Tiberath Scenario).

Target Audience: People interested in learning how a game is developed, most probably during their late teens early twenties, possibly pursuing it as a hobby be it because they're bored, or they really have nothing to do on a Friday or Saturday night (an INSERT_ADEQUATE_KEY_HERE scenario).

Target Audience: People of all ages interested in playing games, alone or online, with a wide variety to choose from (an INSERT_ADEQUATE_KEY_HERE scenario).

Cache them on the forums. No doubt the powers that be would want to proof read any article that was written. Don't over think it sir, you're focusing too much on semantics when it comes to target audiences, themes, what one hopes to approve and which Nobel Price one is aiming to receive upon successful publication of said article.

I know it's good to be prepared in all, but if you spend all your time preparing, you're going to miss out on your opportunity, sometimes it's worth just having a stab, it if doesn't work, try again, <s>there are plenty of organs in the human body</s> there is plenty of time and plenty of online media sources worth firing emails to.
Page: 1 2