Conflict of Darkness

by Cyber Gaming
Refer to New HUB: https://www.byond.com/games/NovusAstra/cod
ID:2788193

Greetings,

This game will be coming out of closed testing on Monday, May 9th, 2022 and be available to the general public. This game does not use standard byond keys but instead unique accounts created via our website. This game will also be released on Steam in the near future as well. Players do not need BYOND installed to even play this game. For those who do not have BYOND installed, you can download the zip folder directly from our website and connect to the game that way.

If you have any comments, concerns, bug reports, etc, please use our community forum. The Discord and this HUB page will mainly be ignored in regards to messages like that. We use the forum for the list of issues so I have an easier time at keeping up on the lists and keeping things organized so I don't miss anything.

If you have any suggestions, I am open to hearing those as well. There is a spot available on the forum for all needed topics.

I look forward to hearing your feedback.
As of today, the game is in open Beta and ready for public access for anyone who would like to try it out.