ID:27932

Maybe you can guess the inspiration. Anyway, I still have to work some kinks out, but this'll be good until I can get some more time.
I like it =)
It looks so familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. :[
Looks nice: simple, easy to read, and fits together well.

One small thing though:
Can you move down everything on the comment's page a bit so the title is visible?

Oh, and the titles for the blog posts leak to the right a bit...

Other than that, Great job!
I found the inspiration!

http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/Grape-Nuts_Robot

Same typeface, same lower-case text!
The lower case, while coolly casual, is problematic on the games.byond.com page, where it looks out of place. Perhaps keep the website title (which is what that name is pulled from on the front page) with the previous capitalization?
The forum links are covered up by the banner.
Okay, I have to go to bed now. I'll finish this up within the next couple days. You can do some research for me while I'm sleeping though... anyone know what part of the CSS I have to change to control this ungodly layout issue?
Change your current .page_header to this:

.page_header {
position: relative;
top: 10pt;
width: 100%;
height: 100px;
margin-bottom: 20px;
}
Alas, it didn't work. I think it moved the "BYOND Casual's Site" link on this page though. Let me see what else I can change. Ah... I have to take out the absolute value instructions for the center content. Odd, you'd think absolute value would remain, you know, absolute, and not vary depending on what page it's on.
I realize this is late, but the shades of brown and lack of sharp borders on Eternal_Dread's blog feel like a casual den to me. The current BYOND Casual CSS looks acceptably modern to me, but warm and soft browns might work better for a Mom & Pop demographic. (Well, minus the phrase "warm and soft browns". That could sound disgusting. ;))