Quarantine 2

by Magicbeast20
Quarantine 2
Fight alone or with your friends against a never ending army of infected. Can you survive?
ID:2793923

Good evening,

I've updated the servers for Quarantine 2 which includes a few bug fixes, as well as introducing player perks!

Players will be able to select their perk loadout from the main menu! Hovering over a perk will display its information. I've actually had perks implemented from the very start, however; I could never figure out the best way to display them to players. There's also an additional menu added within the help file that explains how perks work.

I think the layout is fairly simple yet professional looking, and as of now the perk icons are just some simple placeholders until I take some time to work on them.

By leveling up your character, you will now be able to; unlock a random perk, unlock a random chat banner, and you will also have a chance of unlocking a new chat color. Chat banners are displayed when you talk in-game.

I've also added an additional hud that displays when your character is downed; this way you will know how long you have until your character is actually killed. This hud should only display when your character is downed!

Special Infected AI have been removed for testing purposes, however; Hunters, or "Wall Zombies", are still in A to B game modes. The plan with Special Infected is to make these player zombies- that way the servers can be expanded to allow more players.

Next on the list I plan on re-working the clothing system/character skins to make it a little easier on the back-end as well as on my part.

There is also an exe now availble!