ID:28167

Keywords: community, guild

Poll: Why did you (or why would you) join the BYOND pixel art society?

To see some pixel art. 15% (93)
To share your pixel art. 11% (72)
To improve your pixel art. 45% (272)
To find pixel artists for your team. 13% (81)
To find community resources for my game. 9% (59)
Other ('splain in comments, no?) 4% (27)

Login to vote.

Hey Monkey, let's get a new look for the site, eh? I'm down with doing any kind of needed banners or anything. I have some ideas, but I'd like to see what you or other members think.
I came to improve and look at some pixel art.
Raven01 wrote:
Hey Monkey, let's get a new look for the site, eh?

Started a thread about it here.
Would love to see it.
I joined to see a rabid polecat. You ripped me off!
Hmmm... I had to think about this for a while. Primarily, I think I was hoping to be inspired to work on some of my own art. Looking at others work and entering the occasional challenge help me to retain interest in creating my own pixel art.

I really would like to see some sort of simple weekly challenge. No prizes or anything, just something to keep me interested. Of course, there's no reason I couldn't be starting these on my own, but eh...
I am in deprate need of somone who can icon high quality color icons such as the ones from Dragonball live for my dbz game.
I think I joined just to improve my own pixel art, when I see fit to stop by. I find it a large help in defining my own style to see the way others achieve the effects I like, and then expanding upon those techniques (or mostly just broadening the use of them). I may even get around to posting a few little things I've grounded up in the labs, eventually.

Raven01 wrote:
Hey Monkey, let's get a new look for the site, eh?

I'm not a fan of black backgrounds, meh. =/
I would join, because i find myself coding stuff such as, in the game you can draw out what you want your paint job to be for your car, and I have noticed I've been using pixel stuff more and more often. Is this considered pixel art?
I picked other. I joined to see some of the more talented pixel artist on byond at work. I would also like to share some of my work and to see what everyone else os up to, =^) i gess i am here for all of the above!
i just came here to find Ppl to help me for some of My games
Personally I did it because I was told it would increase my penis size.