ID:2821403

dream daemon shows that port can be reached by players, but nobody can connect(dream seeker say "connection failed") even me can't connect with the yellow join button in dd
Port forwarding is ok
Router, firewall, AV, is ok
Its strange, if i use random port(set 0 in dd) which not forwarded i can connect to server with yellow join button, but if im forward the port what i described above is happening
Im reinstall byond and also try host from another computer in my network, no result
First things first: make sure that both the server and the client are at least running the same version of BYOND.

If you are hosting a game from a computer (your "server"), can you also join the game from that same computer? If you cannot, this most likely means that your game code has an error and isn't actually running at all.

If you can join the game from the same computer, can you join the game from another computer (a "client") on the same network? If you cannot, this probably means that the Windows Firewall running on your server is not configured properly. If you double-checked that the server's Windows Firewall is actually configured properly, then things get more complicated; maybe your client and your server may actually be in different networks. Read below.

If you can join from the same network, then I guess some firewall between the client and the server is blocking the connection. In that case, you would want to look at the firewall's rules, and maybe even NAT configuration (aka port forwarding). This is just one example of why a client would not be able to connect to a server, though. Everyone's network configuration is different, and you would need to dig deeper at that point.