ID:28231

Hello, im looking for some coders and iconers, a GFX artist that can do good title screens, etc. And a sub mapper.

The link for my game is: http://games.byond.com/hub/Torla2217/InuyashasRevenge3

I hope you decide to visit and think about helping :) Thanks!
Anyone like my game? :O
Anyone...?
No one wants to help? >_> Tat sucks..
I found one coder >:) He helped alot, but I need one more and a couple iconers still, thanks for all who Pmed me :)
..I can mod, but that's about it XD
Hi =D i just happend to run into ur site =P/game its kool lolz i'm sorta interested in iconing, ._. spriting lolz I have a decent history of spriting =D well =/ characters mainly, i make my own bases so i dun edit off of sm sprite bases for ex. I fail at coding o.o; i dunno how many timez i'v tried making a game =P. wellz if ur interested =P e-mail me or add me to msn at this e-mail [email protected] i'd prefer showing u my sprites up front >.>; i dun want ppl ripping these lolz
if you would like me to make a good forum this game i will I love Inuyasha and have seen every ep, watch all movies and ive read the manga also please reply
Torla2217 wrote:
Anyone...?

i am can be a mod and help you wite the host and all that but i dont know how to code or be iconer so i jest can help you wite the host and help alot for the kids there its me Joney in the game ask all the kids that i help them alot!!! so if you whant me to help you talk wite me in the game
Well if u need a gfx add my msn [email protected] do login screens and i can show work...give me my creds
also i can code and hub deisgn and make forums too
Torla2217 wrote:
Anyone like my game? :O

Yes I will.
Nobody wants to work under someone, if they can't contribute anything to the game other than telling everyone what to do.
I believe he asked for a GFXer, not everything else.
Are you on right now???
I'm a GFX artist! I really good one too! Add my msn; [email protected] to see my work!
Iconer looking for some work [email protected]
Torla2217 wrote:
Anyone...?
i'll help out. i designed my own hub and my forums on the games Naruto Wrath of The Akatsuki and Inuyasha's Divine Legacy. If u need help just go to my site

if you need a gfx artist hmu on my pager or blog