ID:2829951

title says it all. Back then I had problems with dreamseeker crashes, then I guess updating my graphics drivers fixed the problem or after some byond updates, dunno

However I'm having occasional game freezes at random moments while playing ss13 (more specifically cm-ss13), although it appears to happen when theres a lot of stuff on the screen it has happened when there werent too much things at all so I guess thats not related. Sound also stops working, everything stops moving but the chat still works for some reason and i can still interact with stuff

I'm playing on the stable byond version as the beta one is buggy for me, chats and stats dont work when i'm on beta

I can send screenshots if you want, btw clearing cache hasnt really worked at all but it stops the freezes for some time
Have you tried another server?

Edit

So I just went through your old posts. If you still have the same PC from last year, I'm not surprised you have issues.
In response to Rickoshay
nope, i have a problem with goonlighting in ss13 so other servers are buggy as hell
In response to Rickoshay
yeah i still have the same pc. Quick update crashes are still happening so I guess i'll have to buy another pc
Has anyone found a fix for problems similar to this one? I still haven't got a better pc and the problem persists even after multiple attempts of fixing it. I even returned to windows 7 hoping it could be a windows file problem but nothing fixed it.