Conflict

by Rod5
Conflict
This is War. No kids allowed.
ID:2831208

Image from Gyazo

I've always loved mechs, monsters, transforming , and big visual abilities. So its a dream of mine to have the opportunity to design my own project.

Image from Gyazo

Theres organic confrontation and RP set up amongst peers/party, You get rewarded for socializing , and there is a hierachy of rankings with meaning and tools behind those rankings

Image from Gyazo

I have a extremely in depth economy system so PVPers won't dominate the wold. Which consist of city population building, In game player created 'digital' stock market, Money laundering (fake money 'Fenyro'), even inflation checks / balances.

Image from Gyazo

I love hands on minigames and actions being rewarding, which is how I treated proffessions: Cook, Blacksmith, Mechanic and medic. Along with Specilizations: Fighter, Merchant, Mentor.

Image from Gyazo

There is actually a Religion system of a Technology vs Humans ideal, both with their own skill trees, ranking, voting, and minigames / vast gameplay loop.

Image from Gyazo

I feel like games played it so safe when it comes to events. So I feel we went up and beyond with a 'Fifty' Tournament, a constant rotating sashes players fight for if they see others X sash. A battle royale with no player limit Golem control event. Fight club, where you sign up to a daily event and can bet on fighters . And my favorite , a drop in drop out 24/7 PVP event of protecting your village traveling cargo, or stealing from other villages.

Image from Gyazo

My 2nd favorite content of the game is the War machines. I want fighting and war to be chaotic and dynamic. So depending on the fight / arena, players will be using Technological Calvary, Tanks, and Tech suits / Augments , all with their own skill trees and content behind them.

Image from Gyazo

And for my Solo players dont; be discouraged by all this icky gross cooperation with players. I learned early to provide content for the solo player. Their gameplay loop having to do with Mercenary and blackmarket involvement, and general single effort terrorism to the flow of the game to keep the villages guessing.

Image from Gyazo

And all you've seen is just pre launch. Once we get the game out I want to really dive into more content and building on the foundation we have now. And listen to what other players suggestions are for the future.

Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2184210/ Conflict_RPG/?beta=0

Keep up with things at the discord: https://discord.gg/WsT9BvWHgR

Release planned for 11/5 , 6PM EST
Seems like a cool idea. If you've done this much work on it. My recommendation is to try and advertise it more broadly because, let's be honest, not many people browse this forum regularly.