ID:28341

Poll: When at a stoplight intersection on foot, how many times do you press the button

once 26% (6)
more than once 34% (8)
Pedestrian? pfft, i drive 39% (9)

Login to vote.

If you voted for the 1st one, you totally totally suck.

If you voted for the 2nd one, you totally suck, but not as much as persons who picked 1

If you voted three, you are worth something =P

xD
I just wait for the traffic to slow down and cross the street. The buttons take too long, and are tedious to deal with.
And thats why you suck popisfizzy =P
So basically what you're saying is, anyone who doesn't drive, sucks?

What if you're only going across the street to get something, and it's too much effort to drive, and walking is faster?

Are you claiming that said person sucks for running across the street to say: rent a movie?
Afghanimal519 wrote:
And thats why you suck popisfizzy =P

No, don't be stupid.

That's why I'm going to get hit sooner or later.
i dont think they even have buttons around here
I haven't seen a traffic light button since I was 10 and lived in the better part of Michigan.

We just run across the street whenever traffic slows down.
Because poor people aren't human, right?
No, he's just saying poor people totally suck.
Ha, I think I'll avoid crossing the Princess Highway without pressing a button. The better part of six side by side roads with constant traffic going from anywhere between 80 to 110 km/h.

You can drive if you want too, but the train station is less than five minutes away and Chadstone is less then ten minutes. So I'll push the damn button.
I don't contribute as much to global warming and therefore suck!

YEAH
I think I'll avoid crossing the Princess Highway without pressing a button. The better part of six side by side roads with constant traffic going from anywhere between 80 to 110 km/h.
You can drive if you want too

you can drive across the road? that sounds like a terrible idea too!

and, afghanimal, i'd bet that you don't live in a big city. because in a city there are plenty of worthless (and uninsured) drivers and many not-so-worthless pedestrians.
I don't push it. At all.
Some British guy a few months back in the US got dived by like a dozen policemen when he tried jaywalking. We don't see it as much of a big issue here, and its not illegal, even if its stupidly dangerous. If I went to the US, I'd purposely try to get run over.
Mikau wrote:
So basically what you're saying is, anyone who doesn't drive, sucks?

Totally

And poor people dont suck, im poor too =/ and ps, learn to realize when im cereal and when im not.

And yes OFD, i dont live in a big city. Average sized city, about 200k people (legal ones), nice little spot of the bay area =P
OneFishDown wrote:
I think I'll avoid crossing the Princess Highway without pressing a button. The better part of six side by side roads with constant traffic going from anywhere between 80 to 110 km/h.
You can drive if you want too

you can drive across the road? that sounds like a terrible idea too!

and, afghanimal, i'd bet that you don't live in a big city. because in a city there are plenty of worthless (and uninsured) drivers and many not-so-worthless pedestrians.

You have to get into the right hand lane somehow. Intersection, baby!

And on that note, I can't afford to drive. I have no money for a car, no money for petrol and no money to take the test to get my P plates.