Pokemon Race Against Time

by Haseo00jr
Pokemon Race Against Time
The best, most simple Pokemon game on BYOND that uses a real time battling system, and is soon to have actual attacks!
ID:283620

This game sucks anyway. Who the fuck still plays BYOND, especially a game where your save gets removed every fucking week and the server is down every hour. Besides, when i saw the gameplay it sucked horribly. Go get real consoles children.
Not to mention the fact i played this game for about 6 minutes, and already got people threatening to kick be, JUST BECAUSE i was in their way. Way to go for having asshole admins. There's a reason why people dont keep playing.
Honestly, this game deserves every flammatory comment and ill review it gets xD Played it a few times in the past; old owner was just as bad as Ura is about being a judge of character and entrusted power to a bunch of bonafied DA's.

Never mind the fact this game's still lacking special attacks, and a sense-making stat system. There's only like 10 pokemon that are any use to the game, because everything else has less than 150 atk and 100 def @ lv1 while the top 10 pokes have anywhere from 100 to 200 atk @ the lowest available level xD Should think of coding in a type average, along with setting the level on capture to 1 to make the coded average work; then give each pokemon individual gains depending on the type they are. I.E. rocks, steels, and ground would have high def/hp, bugs would have high hp but moderate atk/def and so forth.
WhiteGhost1 wrote:
This game sucks anyway. Who the fuck still plays BYOND, especially a game where your save gets removed every fucking week and the server is down every hour. Besides, when i saw the gameplay it sucked horribly. Go get real consoles children.

Cough, cough. Then why are you still here, mr troll? Get a life, we can do whatever we want. You cant even make anything better.