ID:28412

Well, around 12:30am this morning, My whole left side of my body went completely numb. I started feeling lightheaded and was getting small but painful headaches.

I quickly recognized these signs of a Stroke. I didn't want to freak out my mom so I just tried to calm myself down for a bit as I could be over reacting to the situation.

Now it's 2:00am and things are just as bad. I wake her up and were off to the hospital. They get me in and do some tests. The doctors tells me that it was probably not a Stroke but a Migraine Aura. Which causes Stroke like symptoms.

At this point, I gave a huge sigh of relief. The doc tells me I did the right thing to come in and get it checked out.

I now have to go see a Neurologist in the next few days. Hopefully everything turns out well.

I hope ya get better Penny.
You know... I had something similar happen to my one day at work. I came home, and i just felt horrible. Numb and everything, i thought i was going ot have a heartattack, but i took a nap, and i was fine O.o
Stange but you might want to change your diet.
Today was not a good day for health I guess, I also had problems. Suddenly for no reason I started feeling extremely dizzy and nearly fell out of my desk at school. We I tried to stand up I saw the room swirling around and nearly walked into a wall, I turned pale and started sweating and felt light headed. I had to have two people help me to the nurse's office.

The doctors are in the process of doing a ton of tests, they don't know what happened.
Crazy. Hope everything works out for the best.

As for me,I have a appointment with a Neurologist tomorrow at 9:45 in the morning.