Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:2850136

Poll: Do you hate goonstation moderation

they deserve to get lung cancer and then choke on a woodchip on their last day 26% (14)
I would push them down the stairs 3% (2)
yeah, but no violence 9% (5)
Haven't played on goonstation 9% (5)
no, they're fine 20% (11)
you are stupid 18% (10)
I am a goonstation mod 11% (6)

Login to vote.

I just got banned from goonstation's forums for calling out an admin's anti-wall vendetta, im holding this poll to determine if anyone else thinks the moderation is downright idiotic, the admins won't ban me for blowing up the everything, but will ban me for building a maze as ai, even though their rules don't say anything about mazes (mazes are very interesting and they exist, unlike goonstation staff's heart).
No, not really, most Goonstation admins I've met so far have actually been nice and helpful at times, but I know in there, there's going to be some badmin, somewhere, in the Goonstation admin team.
Meh, I've had bad experiences with them (not saying I didn't deserve the ban) but they're ok"overall, if a little strict on the wrong things.
I got banned for naming myself "an alien retard" as an ambassador and got my appeal rejected for my ckey, therefore they deserve to get lung cancer and choke on a woodchip while getting their organs harvested by rimworld colonists, in fact, any staff that ban you for saying retard and ban you or judge you for your ckey deserve that
do this but unironically
Couple of rounds ago, I got a warning for saying the word "b*tch" to a nonplayer npc. But usually they are quite chill. Of course there are always gonna be some bad apples... But in general it's fine.
In response to Frithiw
Actually, that's normal. The rules mention "pussy" and "bitch" as words you can't say there, the staff consider them "gendered slurs".
goonstation admins executing someone for saying "bitch" to an antag that happened to be a woman