ID:2851

Its 11:21 PM on a Thursday night, and I'm sitting here in my living room watching a movie called "Man-Thing". Well, (I'm mostly listening to it as my brother watch it.) Has anyone ever heard of it? Its based on a Marvel comic book. My brother and I are Deeply into movies that covers the classic comics. Like Xmen, Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Electra, etc..
Anyway, in "Man-Thing" (Not to be confused with "Swamp Thing", though it is pretty similar seeing is how its all taking place in the swamps), this guy moves to this sleepy town and discovers some creepy disappearances. He and this "feisty young schoolteacher" joins together to try to unravel the mysteries...
I just got finished watching Family Guy. New episode =D

Anyhow, never heard of it. I loved Spiderman, and in the rarest of occasions -- I thought Spiderman 2 was better than the first.
I'll be watching Adult Swim soon.
Spiderman III is comming out... *drools*
I know. I loved Spiderman 1 and 2, so I can't hardly wait! The anticipation is killing me. I just KNOW Spiderman 3 will top the other 2. I can feel it in my spiderwoman veins... :D

Its suppose to be out in 2005 right?
---------------------

I've watched Adult Swim. It was ok, but was better than the other things that were on at the same time. I think my favorite anime is probably um um oh wait I can't think of it right now. Let me come back later when my thoughts are clear..

---------------------------------

Family Guy? LoL Love it! Its hillarious. It almost tops Ed,Edd,&Eddy (which is saying lots cuz EE&E just ROCKS!). :)-
I've just finished watching Wheel Of Fortune. Now I'm watching Jeopardy. :D