Zangarmarsh 14% (1)
Terrokar Forest 14% (1)
Nagrand 14% (1)
Blade's Edge Mountains 14% (1)
Netherstorm 14% (1)
Shadowmoon Valley 28% (2)

Login to vote.

Which one Rox ur Sox the most?
Dude, fix your CSS. I can't read that stuff without highlighting, and I don't plan to be doing that.
i dont know how too T_T

just tell me what to copy and paste where and ill fix it somehow
lol
.center, #center {
width: 56%;
position: absolute;
top: 80pt;
left: 22%;
}

.posts {
}
.poll_question, .poll_options, .poll_results, .poll_tagline, .poll_links {
color: #66CC00;
}

.poll_form {
margin-left: 12pt;
}

.poll_vote_button {
margin-top: 8pt;
}

.poll_question {
font-weight: bold;
}

.poll_options, .poll_results {
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
}

.poll_tagline {
font-style: italic;
margin-bottom: 3pt;
}

.poll_links {
font-size: 85%;
margin-bottom: 3pt;
}

.poll_dot {
font-size: 150%;
font-weight: bold;
}

.poll {
text-align: center;
border-bottom: thin solid #666666;
margin-bottom: 10pt;
margin-left: 5pt;
margin-right: 5pt;
padding-left: 20pt;
padding-bottom: 5pt;
}
wow sucks anyway. its like energizers, it just keeps going and going and going...
WoW is for people with money. That's why you can't play, mirite?
Ouch...

BigBoiD - 1
Jeffrey S. - 0
BigBoiD wrote:
WoW is for people with money. That's why you can't play, mirite?

WoW is for stupid people with money. Thats why you play, mirite?
Jeffrey S wrote:

I couldn't have been more ignorant if I tried. I don't play WoW. Phailure 4 u
BigBoiD wrote:
Jeffrey S wrote:

I couldn't have been more ignorant if I tried. I don't play WoW. Phailure 4 u

you just were, on your comment before last.
Wow is not for Stupid people. Wow is for people who feel like playing it. Its their money, you have no right to judge them as stupid or not for spending a meager 15 dollars a month for an entertaining game in their eyes.

I play WoW, because its my way of having fun with a few friends and enjoying the Role Playing Experience and Lvling, and pwnzoring other people.

This topic was about which area is your favorite, not if you think wow is stupid or not. If you have no opinion on the vote, then say nothing, dont waste time posting useless crap.

Except you big, you always post useless crap, even on ur blog ^_^

Bottomline, vote or abstain, make comments that contribute to the topic, or else shut up.
Afghanimal519 wrote:
Wow is not for Stupid people. Wow is for people who feel like playing it. Its their money, you have no right to judge them as stupid or not for spending a meager 15 dollars a month for an entertaining game in their eyes.

I play WoW, because its my way of having fun with a few friends and enjoying the Role Playing Experience and Lvling, and pwnzoring other people.

This topic was about which area is your favorite, not if you think wow is stupid or not. If you have no opinion on the vote, then say nothing, dont waste time posting useless crap.

Except you big, you always post useless crap, even on ur blog ^_^

Bottomline, vote or abstain, make comments that contribute to the topic, or else shut up.

If I have no right to judge people who like to play WoW, then BigBoiD has no right to judge people who don't.
Jeffrey S wrote:

If I have no right to judge people who like to play WoW, then BigBoiD has no right to judge people who don't.

Exactly.

But big is a Loser. My favorite loser of all. So dont take what he says too personally.
Jeffrey S wrote:
WoW is for people with money

unless you have a free computer, internet connection, and games, then all computer games are for people with money. when talking about monthly fees for MMORPGs, people seem to forget about the $600 they spent upgrading their computer so they could play half life 2.

$15 a month isn't bad when i think about how much money i've spent on other games that i played much less. if i figured out how many hours of entertainment i've gotten out of wow per dollar spent, it would beat any other game i've purchased.

wow sucks anyway. its like energizers, it just keeps going and going and going...

it depends on what you find fun about a game: playing it or completing it. some people like to play games to beat them, some play to enjoy the gameplay. while wow does have content that can be completed, there's really no end. some people like that, some people don't, and some people can't even comprehend it.

and, to the original point here, shadowmoon valley is the best area. it has the best quests. nagrand is ok, but i don't like the world pvp there, i prefer the pvp in hellfire. blade's edge and netherstorm were great for questing once you turn 70, its easy money then.
The reason i like Nagrand so much is because it is my favorite spot to farm primal shadow ^_^

and because i can laugh about how much cooler my voidwalker is than those ones xD

Anyway Shadowmoon is easy money, and if u are smart enough to ding 70 while still in netherstorm.. all the quests u can do in nether and shadowmoon will give you phat gold, meaning ur flying mount training wont be so hard all of a sudden.