GOA

by Grind Knight
GOA
Create your own ninja and battle against others for supremacy!
ID:2862799

YOUTHFUL GREETINGS, MY FELLOW GAMERS!

It is I, the one and only GRIND KNIGHT, here to bring you some BURNING HOT news that will set your PASSIONATE hearts ablaze!

After countless hours of HARD WORK and DETERMINATION, the time has finally come for the first phase of pre-alpha testing for GOA! We are beyond excited to give you a taste of what we've been working on and let you experience the game's thrilling combat and overall feel.

But we can't do it alone, dear friends! We need your help to make GOA the best it can be. That's right, we're recruiting a group of TESTERS who are willing to offer their THOUGHTS, CRITIQUE, and most importantly, report any pesky bugs they encounter.

If you have what it takes to be part of our dedicated team of testers, or simply want to stay updated on all things GOA, then join our Discord and check out the #goa-tester-application section for more information.

Remember, my friends, the road to greatness is not an easy one, but with DISCIPLINE, HARD WORK, and the power of FRIENDSHIP, we can push ourselves to new heights of excellence!

As the great Might Guy once said, "A hero is not the one who never falls, but the one who gets up, again and again, never losing sight of his dreams." Let's make GOA the hero we've been waiting for!

-Grind Knight

Discord: https://discord.gg/2hWTJdGFyw