Regressia

by IainPeregrine
Regressia
Relive the glory days of gaming with a new single-player RPG. Regressia is a BYOND game like no other. It is 100% complete and uses all original Graphics, Music, and Programming. This is the real experience.
ID:287812

I don't know if you're wanting to push this game just yet, but if you want people who haven't tried it yet to stay interested, you need to resume posting about it in places besides this forum, otherwise it'll be forgotten about rather quickly.
I've started a round of announcements at sites I used to visit. I'm hoping I'll gain feedback here on things like how a user downloads BYOND, starts the game, and purchases a subscription. I want to get those things worked out before I start requesting that some of the major "classic gaming" websites put out an announcement about my game.

It's interesting that you feel it's important to get subscriptions before it "fades away". I will admit that first: I am not the sort of person who should be advertising a product, and second: I'm probably less motivated because I feel like I should kick back and relax now that it's done. That being said, I never saw this as a time sensitive thing. The game is done, and will be done from now on. It's also "retro". Whether I release it to the 8 bit gaming websites now or in the future, it will still have the same impact.

...And all of this is why I'm not rich.

If you have any suggestions for getting the word out and getting subscriptions, please let me know. I'll move on almost any suggestion.