Regressia

by IainPeregrine
Regressia
Relive the glory days of gaming with a new single-player RPG. Regressia is a BYOND game like no other. It is 100% complete and uses all original Graphics, Music, and Programming. This is the real experience.
ID:287827

Well it seems incredibly minor, and I'm not sure if you've fixed it already, but I found a typo when fighting the Gorgon ship in Alderdale. When you use the "Ram" skill, it says "Brace for inpact". Should be impact I assume.

I'll be sure to point any more out if I find them. I know you love hearing about typo's. XD
Ugh. I hate spelling.

Please keep the typos coming.
In response to IainPeregrine
Haha, yeah, don't you just love typo's. :P

I like all the lore for your game you added in bookcases and the like. Little bits of character depth or the mythology of Regressia. Not to mention all the characters remind me of Casual Quest, and I can't help but chuckle every time I talk to a pirate.

Goblin captains are named "goblin captian".

One of the NPCs in the castle by Red Haven says "devided" instead of divided.

One NPC (I... forgot where he was) says "havn't" instead of haven't.

EDIT: One of the books in Lorcan's castle says "burried", and Wilhelm says "journeid".
Typo in the mountain temple.. Arahats[spelling might be off] isnt capitalized when mentioned in one of the bookcases and is capitalized in others. Just a really minor typo, not sure if it should be capitalized in all of them. It wasn't at the beginning of the sentence if I recall, so it wasn't capitalized because of that.

And another in the same room as the "burried/buried" typo. One of the jars has "Sulpher" in it, and I assume you mean "Sulfur".

When Lorcan beats the crap out of you, and you're talking to the one dude, he says the "...ground started quakeing..." which should be "quaking".

In the nomad town after Lorcan beats you up, one of the women says something about how the "Garrison at Railoah Emptied", should all of those words be capitalized, or is that a typo?

I skipped ahead of it just as I noticed, but I thought I saw "their" spelled wrong when Erastus is talking to Chanji in Willognook. I could be wrong, but if it's not hard to check, please do. :P
All the typos up to this point have been fixed for the next release. Thanks!
Started playing this again, noticed some more typos.

The halberd's name isn't capitalized.

On the pirate ship there's a guy who sells stuff. When I try to buy the fourth thing (the Tricorn) it doesn't do anything, but if I try to buy the Mead (the third thing) it asks me if I want to buy the Tricorn. He has Balm on his list but I can't buy that.

...wait scratch that it... started... working. Hrm.