Regressia

by IainPeregrine
Regressia
Relive the glory days of gaming with a new single-player RPG. Regressia is a BYOND game like no other. It is 100% complete and uses all original Graphics, Music, and Programming. This is the real experience.
ID:287830

Hey there, been enjoying this amazing game, but I've hit a snag.

One of the towns just speaks this phrase to me, I've spoken to everyone to try and see if I can learn their language, but have had no luck. What should I do, or is this a bug?
"The town of people you can't understand" was a pretty common thing in old RPGs. You generally had to collect some plot coupon in order to understand them and advance the story. The Regressia Website has a walk-through with info on how to get past all the little plot snags. This link will take you directly to the relevant section. As with any walk-through, spoilers abound, but that particular section doesn't spoil anything major.

The bug version of Abmumblen is "ERROR 01: No Text Provided". I used several error codes like that while making the game, and (thus far) ERROR 01 is the only one that has cropped up in actual gameplay. If you see that anywhere, please let me know, and I'll fix it. (Well, some people have encountered Error 14 in Regressia, but that's a different story).