Well, I've encountered a few bugs while playing Regressia
Here they are:
1) If you go back to the place where you battle Lorcan for a second time (The time before you get taken to the nomad village) you can refight him over and over (Seems to be invicable though)
2) If you go onto the island left of Willognook and equip the bait charm, you will be attacked by frigate, as your player, not as a ship. If the frigate gets a chance to attack you, it will freeze up.
3) the chest on the 5th floor of the ancient castle, if you die while fighting the monster, you won't be able to get whatever that item was. (Intended?, this might apply to other chests liket his)
4) The walk-though refers to the guy in the temple as brother john, although all the townspeople say hes not brother john, he some other name i don't remember right now( tom?).
5) The guide says you can get rid of fish by talking to brother john at the temple, but brother john is neither at the temple, or does the guy whos there take your fish from you (is a fish still a worthless item?)
6) When shopping, or anywhere else that your money appears in a hud, if you have over 100,000 it only displays the xx,xxx, it looks like there could be room for the first place value, but maybe not.
7) The medal "The end" Doesn't seem to be awarding. (I'm assuming that when you kill the final boss, the one at the end of the walk-though, it is suppose to award.)
Copyright © 2020 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.