Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
ID:287840

Not sure if its intended, but Casual Quest is still technically labeled casual_adventure on my task bar.

I ran into a full health bug on stage one that no matter how many times I was hit, I never lost any health. It may have been after picking up a berry, but I'm not completely sure as I didn't notice I wasn't being hurt till towards the end of the stage.

Is there ever going to be a pause button? The only reason I've never been able to get far is that I don't always have time to sit on the computer for a long time to play. So it'd be nice if I could pause it and come back later. Just a suggestion =D.
KetchupKid wrote:
Not sure if its intended, but Casual Quest is still technically labeled casual_adventure on my task bar.

Which version are you playing? The game was updated to version 1.10 last night, and should read "Casual Quest - Version 1.10" on your task bar. You can tell that you have the new version if the title screen mentions "Press F3 for Chat".

I ran into a full health bug on stage one that no matter how many times I was hit, I never lost any health.

Do you remember what monster it was that was attacking you, or what class you were?

Is there ever going to be a pause button?

I'll add one for single player, but multiplayer wouldn't work. Can you imagine how annoying it would be if someone paused the game and walked away, locking up the entire server?
In response to IainPeregrine
IainPeregrine wrote:
Which version are you playing? The game was updated to version 1.10 last night, and should read "Casual Quest - Version 1.10" on your task bar. You can tell that you have the new version if the title screen mentions "Press F3 for Chat".
I'm not sure. I was playing late last night when it happened and I'm no longer on that computer so I can't check what version it has downloaded.

Do you remember what monster it was that was attacking you, or what class you were?
Well I was on stage one so I was the beginner class and the enemies were the first ones that show up. I don't know their names.

I'll add one for single player, but multiplayer wouldn't work. Can you imagine how annoying it would be if someone paused the game and walked away, locking up the entire server?

Yeah that could cause a lot of trouble lol. Unless everyone playing had to press pause for the pause to happen. Then it gives an option for a group that are working together to take an agreed break from the game. If any one player decides to unpause it, the game would continue.