Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
ID:287843

First off, the Regressia Knight sucks, outright. It's slow, weak, and has about zero usefulness in a group. It can heal, but it has such slow mana regen it's very rarely handy.

This brings me to my next point, I don't want to use this crappy class, let me use the Hazordhu Orc. The ability to select which cross-subscription starter class you can use would be very nice.
Just the other day you were saying that the orc was useless, and you wanted to play with the member-class-guy. Well, the Regressia Hero is exactly the same as the member-guy, +2 points of health. The only reason I'm bringing this up is to point out that expectations have a lot to do with how useful a class seems; because he has armor, he's expected to be very good. When you get owned with him, you feel like he sucks, even though he's technically better than the other (non-orc) classes.

The good news is that I'm taking your advice, and you will be able to choose a starting class next update, if you have multiple options. Thanks for posting on the forums so I don't forget the suggestion!
In response to IainPeregrine
Oh, I don't really think any of them suck (I never actually got to try the Member guy, the Orc prevented it). I'm just being dramatic to add some finesse to the suggestion, it worked!

In all seriousness, I see the value in all of the special classes, you just have to learn how to use them properly.