Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
ID:287848

I pretty much copied these over from my last class suggestion post, since you did want them in a separate thread?

• Enchantress Class (Support caster with buffs) <1K 1R 1P>
    Attack is with a wooden bow and arrow
    Z: Casts an aimable fire enchantment. The affected target's default attack is replaced with a fire-enchanted sword that hits for 3 damage. Lasts 15 seconds.
    X: Casts a bubble shield. Identical to Minstrel's bubble shield spell.
    C: Casts a hasten spell that affects all friendly mobs within a radius of 2 tiles. Hasten increases movement speed (and attack speed?). Lasts 15 seconds.

This class works well for <1K 1R 1P> because this class has the capability to become a good meleer, through her buffs.

• Alchemist Class (Well-rounded melee/caster/support) <1K 1P 1M>
    Attack is with a wooden spear
    Z: Throws a volatile potion up to 3 tiles away. Behaves like a bomb with an instant detonation.
    X: Throws a single health potion up to 3 tiles away that behaves like a red fruit when picked up.
    C: Throws a single aura potion up to 3 tiles away.

Note: The aura potion should, obviously, use up all of the Alchemist's own aura.

This class works well for <1K 1P 1M> because it is well rounded, capable of taking on either offensive or supportive roles in a party.

• Falconer Class (Melee Summoner) <1K 1R 1M>
    Attack is with a steel spear
    Z: Summons the Falconer's familiar, a Falcon. The Familiar can take damage like any other summon, but does not heal to full health when summoned. Damage is persistent. The Familiar is also capable of flight (it can go over all obstacles). Perhaps the Familiar can upgrade itself over time.
    X: Toggles the Familiar's mode between Seeking Enemies or Following the Falconer.
    C: Revives the Familiar, if it is dead. All Upgrades to the Familiar are reset.

This class works well for <1K 1R 1M> because it does have one summon and has a spear for melee. The drawback is the fact that the summon can die, and depending on how balancing is done, can be weak without upgrades.

I don't have any class suggestions for <1R 1P 1M> as of yet.</1r
</1k></1k></1k></1k></1k></ 1k>