Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
ID:287876

I realised a while ago that, while playing the game, you can press enter whilst controlling your character to transfer keyboard focus from the map to the input box in the chat window. This is a handy feature. However, i've noticed that keyboard focus remains with the input box after a message has been entered. This can be quite an annoyance when playing a game and trying to chat to your teammates/watchers, and can cause accidental health loss.

Is there any way you could return keyboard focus to the map after sending a message? Most of the time players talk with a single message anyway, and as for the constant hitting of enter being a problem, i personally think the keyboard focus returning to the map would outweigh it.
This is something on my mind, but so far this is the best system I can think of. All other systems I've tried have been far worse. I do have one idea brewing, but it won't be in the next update (1.27). Just letting you know that I have read your post, and I do appreciate the feedback ;)