Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
ID:287900

It would be nice to see the scoreboard repaired. Even if it means getting that awesome score all over again.

Nothing else to it really, hope to see it fixed in the [near?] future. >.>
Agree, part of the whole arcade feel is to enter your score at the end and see it on the list.
Just bumping this topic back up to the front page.

Would you be able to take a look at the scoreboard CauTioN? Maybe see if you can fix it so that it.. Works again. :(

It's depressing for players who achieve an amazing run only to have it never exist in the first place.
Never got a response before, so I'll bump the topic back up.

Is there a possibility of it being fixed? Or is it going to be broken forever?

No point in keeping score if they aren't going to save anyway. Might as well remove coins too. Defeats the purpose of having them if they're completely useless in the long run. I'd rather have a bunch of berries dropped from a boss than pick up a pile of useless coins.
In response to Seferiel
Is anyone effected by this in games without custom characters or me cheating? Is there any way to trigger this by being a normal Adventurer and leveling up via cards?
In response to IainPeregrine
I'm not really sure what you're talking about. What does that have to do with a scoreboard that doesn't save?
In response to Seferiel
Basically this:

If you have NEVER played with Iain before, do you still have a score on the scoreboard?

Iain's trying to eliminate every possible variable, and I would definitely say that playing with Iain (especially when he cheats or something) is a very big one. It is entirely possible that the cheating triggers some sort of coding that is SUPPOSED to prevent that score from being recorded, but it went overboard and actually deleted the score from the scoreboard. Or Iain tried to manually prevent score from recorded.

The main idea is that this is a good a step as any to figure out the first step. It would be absolutely nice if this was the causing variable, but I personally do not believe that it's the complete cause.

That said, some of the high scorers are people that have not been playing for quite some time. Perhaps it has something to do with dates (ie times when Iain was too busy to play?)

EDIT: I've checked the newest flood of players (via medals) and they aren't showing up on Standings at all. I'm fairly certain that these new players haven't played so much that they got a chance to even play with Iain, or even have CQ sub. Problem is that we're now playing with 1.32, and with the numerous changes that has happened, we get a whole new field of variables (ie problems with the score code itself).
In response to Sudzzuds
No scores save. It's very simple. If someone on the scoreboard now were to play a round, their score would be erased.