Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
ID:287921

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
This suggestion comes from thinking about Sef's 10% chance of a music bomb. After say, wave 100 or possibly after 200, A shop keeper appears or a demon soul contractor, or whatever you want it to be, offers you something special. The cost could be your score or some kind of stat reduction? Anyway you would have 1-3 items for your class that have a 10% or some such chance of happening. (For Sef this would stack on his 10%) For instance you could trade your score for a 10% chance of firing 2-3 arrows as a rogue, or a 10% chance of an area heal for sage, etc. etc. If there is more than one option you pick one and that's it. For example, you might have to choose from area heal or area aura for sage.
I don't like it,just for the fact that i don't like this idea.

Your supposed to survive the endless waves of monsters with the skill the class utilizes,your basically asking for a skill tree. The gameplay of CQ is too simple to involve a more complex skill system,we honestly don't need it. To add on with that,waves are supposed to become harder as you progress, there's no reason you should receive a power-up as you proceed farther into the game,especially one that can be stacked up.
In response to Chainblade1
Chainblade the vast majority of people wouldn't get a stack option. Sef only would get a stack option due to his recolor already having such a skill. Although with this if it uses score it would be like having a recolor so maybe it wouldn't stack for sef after all. This is meant more to have an option for something odd occur and make a game go a bit more randomly perhaps.
In response to Joram
My point is the fact that the classes are already good enough.