Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
In response to BxS0ldi3R
Maybe. I mean my shikai was last too....
In response to Damie904
Fal c'mon man the update is going too long!! horry up!!
In response to Inmortal
90% chance is Fal is pissed about something, thinks everyone playing is a noob, or just got lazy. The more you bug him about it the less chance that it'll be going up any time soon.
In response to Jonnycheese
Damn, I hope he's kidding. This is by far the best Bleach game there is, and it's not even finished yet. Just imagine how much better this game would be once it is compared to all the other shitty Bleach games out there. And as for no one playing anymore, well no, not as many people as we used to have are playing but we still have about 50-100 total people playing. I know it's not as good as like the 200 we had before but still.
In response to Firizangetsue
oh cmon Falacy you know we dun care bout the game its all about Naruto Eternity XD nah just joikin man i still like NE more than BE couze im a giant Naruto Fan But that doesnt mean BE is shit.... BE is one of the best games i ever played on byond.... and btw what do arratwats get? arracars arrafucks arra.... idk o.o
In response to Kiba1234
Kiba1234 wrote:
oh cmon Falacy you know we dun care bout the game its all about Naruto Eternity XD nah just joikin man i still like NE more than BE couze im a giant Naruto Fan But that doesnt mean BE is shit.... BE is one of the best games i ever played on byond.... and btw what do arratwats get? arracars arrafucks arra.... idk o.o

Narutards like you are why Bleach Game creators shut their games down -.-
In response to Falacy
Really?
In response to Hollowfied
Hollowfied wrote:
Narutards like you are why Bleach Game creators shut their games down -.-

nah not really -.- Solar is Co-Owner of BE cant see the name? Bleach Eternity SolarOblivion & Falacy so yeah stfu bleachtard >.>
In response to Kiba1234
I wander what falacy doing it'd be nice if he would please just put BE back up. And if your updating Keep doing it :D. I'm so bored without it, and I'm sure other people are too. Bleach Eternity is the best build game on Byond and the funnest it would totally suck if you shut it down. SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T SHUT IT DOWN! PLEASE JUST PUT IT BACK UP!
In response to The Great Sabin
no no no the best build byond game is NE (Naruto Eternity) and that doesnt mean this game sux i mean this is fucking one of the best games on byond the reason ur loosing ppl playin it is couze all bleach funs are rip luvers and btw PUT THE GAME BACK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In response to Kiba1234
kiba, stop talking. you're not helping.
In response to L_Na_E_ru_A_to_F
uhh sure
In response to Kiba1234
You really think saying another game is better is gonna make him wanna put it up? Doesn't matter who the Co-owner is, the co-owner doesn't decide whether the game goes up or not. So you stfu kiba and go watch some Naruto filler reruns.
In response to Hollowfied
rofl i knew one of u bitches was goin to say that >.> u missed that i said that this game is one of the best games i ever played so u stfu oh yeah i watched all Naruto Shipp episodes and i also read all of them so yeah stfu =D
In response to Kiba1234
1. Kiba said its one of the bests

2. Kiba, Naruto sucks

3. I wanna play BE sooo bad

4. Fal should put it up :D
yes i said its one of the best
Naruto completly owns bleach so if u say Naruto sux u say that bleach is a piece of shit
i dun care u want to
the only reason i want to play this game is couze i want to see arratwats and that..... well yeah thats the only reason.... OHHH yeah i want to see if ichigos bankai is in

*edit* i just released that saying that Solar's game is better than Fal's is just bad so yeah ill just stfu*
im with you i wanna play bad!!
In response to Prince King
I don't see how anyone can think naruto is better than bleach o.O not one part of that show is in any way better than bleach. And as for NE being better than BE, I guess you same retards that think naruto is better than bleach think that? NE has literally nothing to it, there's a half finished battle system that he changes like every other week and that's about it o.O
In response to Falacy
Come on falacy this is like the best came on byond can u please put BE back up
In response to Falacy
lmfao yeah Naruto dont come no were close to being as good as Bleach. Bleach is DOMINATE in all Anime shows.
Page: 1 2 3