Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
ID:288069

Can u give the game Bleach Eternity another chance. I know you think the game is a waste of a time and is unimportant anymore but the game still has some potential left. Bleach Eternity is not like all the other ripped games that are completly terrible thats not even worth trying. BE is an original and rare(in a good way) game. I know not a lot of people are playing but ( dont yell at me) if you gave it another chance and just add a few Shikais and Bankais and finish most of the game. Maybe increase the map size and add Hueco Mundo. Maybe Im asking too much but you should just give it a chance. And also this was bugging me for a long time but the game Bleach Eternity is not on the Anime Tab on Byond. Maybe if the game met all the requirements, then it would be put on the Anime Tab. This will greatly increase the amount of players going on. Most of the people that play Byond are no offense to anyone are very lazy and they dont feel like searching up Bleach games. They just look at the Anime Tab and play w/e game they see even if it is a ripped game( not sure they know what the means). Im not saying you should go all out but just give the game another chance. Well hope you at least reply Falacy/Strai. Thanks for reading.
Doesn't matter if he quit or not. Let's just hope he doesn't release the source.
Oseliman wrote:
Can u give the game Bleach Eternity another chance. I know you think the game is a waste of a time and is unimportant anymore but the game still has some potential left. Bleach Eternity is not like all the other ripped games that are completly terrible thats not even worth trying. BE is an original and rare(in a good way) game. I know not a lot of people are playing but ( dont yell at me) if you gave it another chance and just add a few Shikais and Bankais and finish most of the game. Maybe increase the map size and add Hueco Mundo. Maybe Im asking too much but you should just give it a chance. And also this was bugging me for a long time but the game Bleach Eternity is not on the Anime Tab on Byond. Maybe if the game met all the requirements, then it would be put on the Anime Tab. This will greatly increase the amount of players going on. Most of the people that play Byond are no offense to anyone are very lazy and they dont feel like searching up Bleach games. They just look at the Anime Tab and play w/e game they see even if it is a ripped game( not sure they know what the means). Im not saying you should go all out but just give the game another chance. Well hope you at least reply Falacy/Strai. Thanks for reading.

its because of the subcriber. If it didnt have subscriber then it would sho. IDK y i made it like this but idc im bored xD XD
Falacy/Strai can u please reply I just want to hear your reply and opinion to this topic.
In response to Oseliman
i also think the game is worth a second try, i love this game and play almost all the other worthless rip games for about 2 days each waiting for this game to come back up when it was down for bounts. The game may not have many people but it does have ranking and it is still incomplete, that says alot to me, the game is great and everyone who plays are looking for updates and so are the new people who show up almost every day. anyway i think the game is great and will continue to hope and look for updates if and when they ever show up.