Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
ID:288122

I do not know if any one has mentioned this...but....

The soul reapers combo passive, nothing happens when i max the combo passive. Is anything supposed to change?
And when you combine the keys S,D, and F. That doesnt work either. You can only combine D and F. So really there is no point in the attack key S.

Ok first thing you need to know is after you max the combo skill you have to go into combos and get the higher combo's, second you can link d and f or s and f because d and s have 1 chain, Second thing is that this is an incomplete skill and you should only lvl it to lvl 2 if you realy want the combo boost because all you can get for combo boost is lvl 4 and lvl 5 for f because rest along with finishers and such aren't in the game yet. So if you have the skill and realy need/want the 2 combo get it lvl 2 but that is it, my sugestion is to scrap the skill and ignore it b/c kidou is faster for training anyway. If you do use melee more power to you, its good to see some people put some real effort into lvling like i do (only person who is lvl 80+ who hasnt/doesnt afk or leach train (i am lelouch aka espada1 aka lulu aka inner aka inner riarus xD))
In response to Mianata
Mianata wrote:
Ok first thing you need to know is after you max the combo skill you have to go into combos and get the higher combo's, second you can link d and f or s and f because d and s have 1 chain, Second thing is that this is an incomplete skill and you should only lvl it to lvl 2 if you realy want the combo boost because all you can get for combo boost is lvl 4 and lvl 5 for f because rest along with finishers and such aren't in the game yet. So if you have the skill and realy need/want the 2 combo get it lvl 2 but that is it, my sugestion is to scrap the skill and ignore it b/c kidou is faster for training anyway. If you do use melee more power to you, its good to see some people put some real effort into lvling like i do (only person who is lvl 80+ who hasnt/doesnt afk or leach train (i am lelouch aka espada1 aka lulu aka inner aka inner riarus xD))

i havn't af trained either and i only leached 1 lvl 79-80 ... and yet im 84 o.o
In response to Mianata
um u forgot about me i don't afk train or use kidou i actually put effort into training (aka Ichigo) (lvl 80+)
In response to Jiryai
80 lvl??? clap but I am lazy training for my ichigo bankai is 78 lvl but might I will training my bankai on sat and sun . So I not training my other char