Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
ID:288127

The stat REI says " Reiatsu Increase your Maximum Spirit Energy, Also Effects Spiritual Pressure " Now in the game of BE, what is Spiritual Pressure, is it supposed to Effect the Spiritual Overdrive? Or is that what gives Quincy's there attack power? Because the Magic stat and the Rei stat effect the attack power of the Quincy's, but doesn't effect the Soul Reapers.

The stat AGI says " Agility Incresases your chance to Hit and Dodge Attacks, Also Determines how easily you can Track Flash Steps" Now I've noticed the difference in the chance to Hit and Dodge attacks, but the " How easily you can Track Flash Steps " there's no difference from 1 agi and 250 agi. So, what is that really supposed to do?

Just a little confused on the subject.
ya but azure = quincy pwn in game BE that azure pwn my petals ,quincy and bankai .my traning build do pwn azure that my BGT can hut azure. i think azure have bug build that azure hut me look like -200 so i cant hut azure so i hate azure build lol . That elemet ice pwn in game i know ice pwn dark , fire , light and lightning
In response to Lelouch Copy
Lelouch Copy wrote:
ya but azure = quincy pwn in game BE that azure pwn my petals ,quincy and bankai .my traning build do pwn azure that my BGT can hut azure. i think azure have bug build that azure hut me look like -200 so i cant hut azure so i hate azure build lol . That elemet ice pwn in game i know ice pwn dark , fire , light and lightning

Okay buddy,get some literacy Auto-Correct has about 7 already seen. From there I can just correct punctuation. Now then. If I actually could get on my key. I could probably kick his ass.
In response to Sderg2
Sderg2 wrote:
Lelouch Copy wrote:

Okay buddy,get some literacy Auto-Correct has about 7 already seen. From there I can just correct punctuation. Now then. If I actually could get on my key. I could probably kick his ass.

Really but ruaglla is war duel look like dekal , shadowhell , ken , nicole , azure , killer 7 , zemron and me so that zemron and azure is cheap dodge build . I can kill azure look like down but azure use stun arrow kill me but I only use blind on azure
In response to Eric Blount
Eric Blount wrote:
Sderg2 wrote:
Lelouch Copy wrote:

Really but ruaglla is war duel look like dekal , shadowhell , ken , nicole , azure , killer 7 , zemron and me so that zemron and azure is cheap dodge build . I can kill azure look like down but azure use stun arrow kill me but I only use blind on azure

1st i can kill you all O.o .... 2nd Azure is pure Agility, Dodge and REI a Build I taught him O.o .... and last but not least you can't have a bug build v.v .... oh yea forgot GEt some literacy lessons v.v
Really ken but darknessmarn = bount pwn all . Bount look like damn 79 lvl . Might bount pwn you
Eric Blount wrote:
Really ken but darknessmarn = bount pwn all . Bount look like damn 79 lvl . Might bount pwn you

Bounts fail.... i can easily kill Dark's bount :/ .... all i gotta do is getsuga like 2 times with regen on while in SO :/
In response to Arlexius
Arlexius wrote:
Eric Blount wrote:

Bounts fail.... i can easily kill Dark's bount :/ .... all i gotta do is getsuga like 2 times with regen on while in SO :/

Problem wit that is if he goes pure agi and dodge he will be untouchable. That is what makes high lvl bounts so damn scary xD.
In response to Mianata
Mianata wrote:

Eric Blount wrote:

Problem wit that is if he goes pure agi and dodge he will be untouchable. That is what makes high lvl bounts so damn scary xD.

Damn!!!!!!!! Bount now 80 lvl
Eric Blount wrote:
Mianata wrote:

Eric Blount wrote:

Damn!!!!!!!! Bount now 80 lvl

Not really you go all hakuda giving u instantly 80% chance + to hit (well for me) so yea :/ .... and he is 86 all he does with that account is macro O.o
In response to Arlexius
but I do all max but bount now 86 lv so I not think you can't pwn bount
Eric Blount wrote:

i just did like 10 minutes ago v.v
In response to Arlexius
Arlexius wrote:
Eric Blount wrote:

You did kill bount
Eric Blount wrote:
Arlexius wrote:
Eric Blount wrote:

You did kill bount

yea like 10 minutes b4 i posted that like i said it's easy after all all he does is macro to :/
In response to Arlexius
Arlexius wrote:

yea like 10 minutes b4 i posted that like i said it's easy after all all he does is macro to :/

Ohh good you get pwn
Eric Blount wrote:
Arlexius wrote:

Ohh good you get pwn

i killed him not he killed me v.v can't you read?
In response to Arlexius
I through you kill him
Uhh. If you guys want to talk so bad, get MSN, or some other Messanger. This is for discussing problems.
I don't know wtf this topic is supposed to be about, but I haven't seen a sensible post anywhere in here, so I'm closing it.