Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
ID:288153

A massive Hollow has appeared in Downtown Karakura, we've tagged it "Ultima". It has already killed severeal Soul Reaper who attemted to stop it. You may want to bring some support with you on this one.

Objectives: Destroy Ultima

I have made it to level 100, My name is, The Silent One, I have Byakuya Kuchiki's zanpakuto with lightning as an element.

Ultima doesn't seem to be in the game. There is no location for it, and we checked all around Karakura town. Many of us have played constantly in the arena, and have noticed that all of the bosses are in there, and we have never seen any Hollow by the name of Ultima, so I'm guessing that he's not in the game.

Is it possible for you to comfirm this information Falacy?
And if so, if you have the spare time, could you please fix this bug?

I'm also going to guess that this quest is not to complete the Vaizard form, so there's no NPC to obtain it.

Could you also comfirm that?

Thank you for your time. (:

no there isnt!
In response to Reko1
Reko1 wrote:
no there isnt!

Yes he is 100 lvl damn he use afk training
Hey Falacy, I know you're a bit tired of we, players of BE2, messing you up asking a lot of things xDDD. But really, update just that bug, like, put the Ultima and do a NPC to we get Vaizard xD

Ohh and if you have time put some crazy iten on the game too xP, it can cost like 300 gold but only a really good iten xDDDDDDDD

Thanks for all!!!
In response to Eric Blount
I'm tired of everyone saying I afk trained...

I didn't point blank, just because you guys are too lazy to train and level up, doesn't mean that I'm a cheater... I like playing games and dedicating myself to it, and being the best of the best, that's why i kick your @$$ in pvp all the time no matter what level I am. :p

But the point of this thread is that the quest "Ultima" is not finished and that we'd like to have it finished if Falacy had the spare time to do, or could clarify the questions I had asked. Not to sit around arguing over something so childish, go be jealous on one of those Crappy bleach games.

In response to TheSilencedOne
If you keep sayin ultima is real where is he i wanna see it myself.
In response to Reko1
Omg, Ultima isn't in the game.
He didn't code him into the game.
Therefore, its impossible for me to complete my quest, so I'm asking if Falacy could do that in his spare time.
Silenced just take a screen cap of the quest
In response to Damie904
fal isnt gonna code anything for this game anymore
In response to Reko1
Reko1 wrote:
fal isnt gonna code anything for this game anymore

Reko, hope is the last to die *-*

But it will :'(
In response to DekAL
he has told many ppl he doesnt want to waste his time coding for it
In response to Reko1
Reko1 wrote:
he has told many ppl he doesnt want to waste his time coding for it

I have no problem coding for it. I could write the entire code for the game times 10 in a week.
I'm not doing graphics for it in the least though. They take for freaking ever, and always look like complete crap thanks to the limitations that BYOND's incompetent self provides.
In response to Falacy
So why not just used the same icons till u get icons? I mean that is what you did in the Volcano map for the higher lvl hollows.

Question marks for hollows
Random effects and already used icons for new moves for new moves
In response to Damie904
first, i dont mind the idea of using the ? for icons but it does get anoying, i dont mind waiting for fal to get icons for skills but i would like some more higher lvl hollows cause arena training is sooooooo anoying. I dont know how silent got to lvl 103 (yes he is 103 now) w/o shooting himself in the head but i give him my congrats on his epic determination. Any way i all i realy want/mind seeing for updates anytime soon is higher lvl hollows + ultima for quest, i dont even realy mind not having vai. until it gets epic icon.
In response to Falacy
Falacy - > I have no problem coding for it. I could write the entire code for the game times 10 in a week.
I'm not doing graphics for it in the least though. They take for freaking ever, and always look like complete crap thanks to the limitations that BYOND's incompetent self provides.

Well first off, I want to thank you Falacy for taking the time to reply, and also for making such a great game. These graphics are great, the best I've seen out of byond, ( the reason why this is the only byond game I play.. ), so really you there's no need to make even better graphics! So I wanted to properly give you my thanks. :) Whenever I can get my hands on a credit card, ( lol ), I'll also show my thanks in money. ^_^

Basically though, people are asking for updates, to keep themselves more occupied, I've been seeing more level 70+s, so basically that shows that some people can dedicate themselves to BE without the need of quests, and actually grind there way up, because there are mobs to do that, but after level 74 and the level 75 boss, you have to go straight into the arena, which is really repetitious and can get boring after an hour or 2, but if there were higher level mobs then people would play longer, but I can see where that may be a problem, because of the graphics, so basically everyone is SOL, I do believe that's why the arena is there, but yeah. ( can't really add more mobs if there's no where to place them, [adding more space requires graphics skills I believe.] ).
Thats basicaly my thoughts on where the game is that is why im having all my friends help me to make/find people to make some epic original icons for b.e., also posting some ideas in some ideas (haha), one of my friends says he has a friend that makes epic icons so i hope we will get some results also check some ideas for idea posts of ANY kind that relate to b.e.
In response to Mianata
Falacy, If you'd like, I wouldn't mind iconning a bit for this game. If you give me a general description of what you want it to look like, I can easily icon it. I've iconned for 3-4 other games before and also make icons in my spare time if I need to. I love this game and if it'd help, I'll icon some hollows and attacks for you if you don't like doing that stuff.
I have made it to level 100 and going to Vizard, thank you for new updates, but still missing Ultima and NPC for Vizard and if you put NPC to change Zampakuto, I thing there's no problem to put another NPC and if you works a little I know you'll put Ultima please it can be a First Year Student or a "?" but no problem about that.

And please UN MUTE THE WORLD!!!
In response to DekAL_X
its not as simple as adding a npc for vai. sad as that is, he needs to code basicaly all of the vai. mask and dif. mask antributes if he adds more than one mask, and he needs some good mask icons and an inner hollow npc that will work, im thinking making it have +X more lvls than you so it always presents somewhat of a chalenge.
In response to Mianata
Wow Mianata I didn't know that O_o but in my option I really dont care about new skills and things I just wanna say "Vaizard!" and the mask appears xD
And about the Ultima i know its more complicated, or not =/, to make him, but if he work a little more i know Falacy can do the Ultima and Vaizard guy =D

Or I hope ='[

Oh and Im not asking to don't put skills at Vaizard =o Im just saying if Falacy don't have time he don't need to do that, but I and a lot of players will be very happy if Vaizard is going to have some skills =P

And will be awesome if there is some crazy and expensive itens, cuz they can be free for sub and that makes more sub and more money ;D
Page: 1 2