Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
ID:288310

We keep on saying
Falacy, go do that
or Falacy, when are YOU gane put it in

How bout we actually, HELP HIM OUT?

heres what he said :

"As I've said 1000 times, not that any of you noobs know how to read or comprehend. The reason you'll never get updates is because I'm not wasting my time making a contented game, and because I have no icons and I'm not wasting even more time to make them."

Notice that last sentence.

If we help him out then we might get what we want.
And im not telling YOU to do it, im actually ganna look at the game and see what does he need, that's not there. its time we stopped telling him what to do and actually help him out.

...Rome wasnt built in 1 day,
and it wasnt built by 1 person...

imma post my updates in this box

1. imma work on sado, just the base for now
In response to Rod5
if i could iconing i would :p but everything i do looks bad, and just fail.

I allready tried to do like 100 icons, each of them fail hard and i know that <.<

if this game get update anyday i will be the first one that will enjoy these updates :) so good luck guys! I hope you will get some iconer.
Rod5 wrote:
We keep on saying
Falacy, go do that
or Falacy, when are YOU gane put it in

How bout we actually, HELP HIM OUT?

heres what he said :

"As I've said 1000 times, not that any of you noobs know how to read or comprehend. The reason you'll never get updates is because I'm not wasting my time making a contented game, and because I have no icons and I'm not wasting even more time to make them."

Notice that last sentence.

If we help him out then we might get what we want.
And im not telling YOU to do it, im actually ganna look at the game and see what does he need, that's not there. its time we stopped telling him what to do and actually help him out.

...Rome wasnt built in 1 day,
and it wasnt built by 1 person...

this is the cutest post ever . but is 100% true .