Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
ID:288312

He wont update a game no one wants to play, but no one wants to play the game if is not going to be updated...

So there are 2 solutions :
-Falacy , Update the game and more ppl will play it :D
-Players , start playing Bleach Eternity until we get a lot of players and maybe he could update...

According to Publishing the game and getting players i can do vids and upload them to YouTube Fal...

The 2 solutions are:
- Shut the game down until its 100% completed
- Change the play style to some retarded log punching
In response to Falacy
i would wait till its 100% even if it was a couple months LOL so shut it down!!!
If the game needs more players i got an idea to get them :
http://www.byond.com/members/Falacy/forum?id=23110
In response to Darkened26
I'd love to play a 100% complete BE.

Though, even if i wanted, I could never buy a sub.
In response to Robert308123
A little naive to think that this game may take a couple months to 100% complete.
In response to Zack101
lol im all for the shut down untell 100%
In response to Falacy
I'm all for log punching! Go noob style! Oh and make it so that every time you hit the log once you gain a level of over 9000!!! Oh and make it so you can one hit kill anyone. First come, first serve deal. YESS!!!

Wait never mind I can just play any other bleach game for that carry on then...
In response to Elochai
I think you should shut it down until its finished
I completely disagree with you, and totally disrespect your opinion, no offense.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
The 2 solutions are:
- Shut the game down until its 100% completed
- Change the play style to some retarded log punching

If it means any sort of completion, or just anything better for the game. By all means I support shutting the game down. The game has too much in it to turn it into another droll log punching game.
I think I might have a good solution:
Advertize this on other Stray Games & Invite players to play this.
In response to Robert308123
Robert308123 wrote:
i would wait till its 100% even if it was a couple months LOL so shut it down!!!

2 days after Fal shuts it down there are going to be topics saying 'Put BE back up fal!'
In response to Taha123
I completely agree with what Taha said xD

People will constantly complain about bringing it back up.

Here's my theory

Noobs complain-> Falacy ignore -> Noobs suggest -> Falacy listens and attempts -> Noobs not satisfied -> Falacy annoyed -> Noobs complain

This is the eternal cycle that shall go on forever! :p
In response to Andyextreme42king
Andyextreme42king wrote:
I completely agree with what Taha said xD

People will constantly complain about bringing it back up.

Here's my theory

Noobs complain-> Falacy ignore -> Noobs suggest -> Falacy listens and attempts -> Noobs not satisfied -> Falacy annoyed -> Noobs complain

This is the eternal cycle that shall go on forever! :p

i think i know the truth now....
This game has no Graphic/Iconing updates for a simple reason...
im not sure but i think the 2nd Iconner of this project left byond :

http://i52.tinypic.com/ic7cx0.jpg

Iconning does suck, but that's the least of the reasons for not updating. I did plenty of updates without him
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Iconning does suck, but that's the least of the reasons for not updating. I did plenty of updates without him

Well fal you know you can update the game without him , you are a coding prodigy and a lot of ppl wants to play an updated game the problem is we know you wont update a game no one plays but no one will play a game that no one updates...

another thing is that you hate iconing but you are a good coder and im sure you dont hate coding so is there any hope of getting some coding updates like bug fixes and some other stuff?
http://www.byond.com/members/Falacy/forum?id=25535

Finally i just wanted to ask you a question? could you post the reasons you dont update BE? who knows,maybe we can fix those problems....

Like the problem of players,im making an effort to get Players to the game via youtube, making vids and that
2 days ago my char was lvl 9 and now is 41 bcs the next video im making is about Ichigos bankai.

im sure a lot of people would like to Cooperate with you if you think you could Re-Take the project and of course if you tell us the problems/reasons why you wont update BE anymore then i think a lot of ppl would stop begging for updates.

BleachEternity YouTube Channel :
http://www.youtube.com/user/BleachEternity

I think I read somewhere where Falacy mentioned the effort it takes to do blah blah blah and the small amount of satisfaction from the players. Basically, Falacy works hard on doing something and the players demand more since they get through it quickly(Like a map for example). Also, players have been shown to be drawn to repetitive things instead of actual gameplay :o
In response to Andyextreme42king
Andyextreme42king wrote:
I think I read somewhere where Falacy mentioned the effort it takes to do blah blah blah and the small amount of satisfaction from the players. Basically, Falacy works hard on doing something and the players demand more since they get through it quickly(Like a map for example). Also, players have been shown to be drawn to repetitive things instead of actual gameplay :o

Mmmm i see...
i think there is no solution for that imo...
I think the reason for him not updateing is because its not bringing him any money. HU & HU2 are so hes most likely just updateing whats bringing in him some cash which would be subs which Bleach eternity isnt doing. But then again if he updated it, it would probly bring in a big crowd & subs...
Page: 1 2