Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
ID:288334

why does ghost,dragon and beast have bankais but not petal?
Because the Iconner left or Falacy too lazy to add all the Bankais' OR Falacy stopped working on this game for good.
In response to SupersonicllgTSH Hero
Not enough log punching. Also, I have no idea how that Bankai should work
In response to Falacy
Hmm... Instead of a sheild its like a tornado or you can blast a tornado of petals at someone?
When hit with the tornado it just reduced damage, not stopping all of it like the shield
In response to Best_Killer_FGM
That's not how it works in the show <.<
In response to Falacy
The show just makes more petals, and gives them a faster movement... your shikai works like its bankai... the real shikai is just a blast of petals :o... so i was just giving an idea =3... id love to help on BE, but ive offered and youve turned me down lol.
His Bankai is when he puts his sword into the ground and makes a room of swordy doom, isn't it?
In response to Falacy
yeah, but his shikai is just his sword turning into blades slicing the oponnent then returning to the hilt.
In response to Falacy
he used it like that on ganju aswell, And then on Ichigo, Yoruichi knowing exactly how to stop it.(after not seeing him for over 100 years) kinda makes the assumption thats how it works in general. As i said id love to help you with the game regaurdless of the direction you put it in, weather im helping icon wise, or coding wise. I highly doubt youd let me though.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Not enough log punching. Also, I have no idea how that Bankai should work

Here is my suggestion as to how the Petal Bankai system should work.

Now, Byakuyas bankai is the most diverse in terms of movepool and flexibility in the ENTIRE SERIES.

It possesses 3 forms.

The first form is:
-Kageyoshi(Brilliant/Vibrant Display of 1000 Cherry Blossoms)
As the name implies, its Exactly the same as the shikai, but with a gargantuan amount of petals in comparison.

You could basically just give the player the ability to control a large mass of petals by clicking their mouse to the corresponding part of the screen they desire.

And to avoid people spamming the Petal stream, and Sheild, make those moves an automatic control option, and you can have the Clicking as manual.

Now to the Second form:
-Senkei(Cant remember the translation offhand.)
Now Byakuya claims this is the true form of his zanpakuto, where each of the individual petals produced by Kageyoshi, become full fledged swords, "ignoring all pretense of defense".

This mode creates, as you stated, a wall of petal swords around the user, any of which can be called apon to attack the enemy Byakuya desires, such as when he shot swords at ichigo, and also when he peirced his instep.

Now this could be fairly simple-for you at least-
A full-screen box appears around the user, and they are then forced to use melee, or fire swords at their opponent by clicking the screen(which is pretty diffult mind you).

-And finally, Shuken:Hakuteiken(aka White Imperial Sword)
Here is the coup de gras.
All the petals are compressed into one blade of reitsu.

All I can see for this form is, excellent boost in whatever stat the slashes are based on. Plus a Movement Speed and Agility boost.

Any further question you may have about his abilities and hw they look can be found here:
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/ Byakuya_Kuchiki#Powers_.26_Abilities

I sincerely hope you consider completing the Petal Shikai.

And I hope this shed even just a little light.

Thanks for reading, Peace.