Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
ID:288349

Hey falacy im a big fan of bleach eternity and i play it whenever i can which is like almost 10 hours every day on the weekends and like 3 during the weak cuz got school and homeowork but im just saying the game is great but and i still play lvling my quincy and alts but i want a reason to lvl my lvl 73 bankai account i think u should atleast add Vaizard mask and quincy tubes maybe finish the hitsugaya toshiro bankai but atleast Vaizard so i have reason to train to lvl 125 and maybe to add a little spunk full holow form for lvl 150s and make the lvl limit 200 that way only lvl 200s can have the final getsuga tenshou mugestu form just a suggestion no offense intended i didnt read anything on something against not posting about updating bleach etertnity if so forgive me and i wont do it again just tell me and just to be clear i and some other fans dont think we need a new area to train at we just want the quincy tubes and vaizard mask maybe even toshiro bankai done if u want to add other areas like las noches or something thats ur decision i dont really care its the other things i mentioned that we care about thanks bye :)
I would like some updates, but if falacy were to come to see this he would say something "if i were to update this game which is like 10 hours and you guys would just pass through it in 10 minutes so why not just update hu2 or adventures?" he would say something like that. But if he could make leveling faster and easier that would be cool and atleast make the vizored mask
I completely agree. I would hav said the same thing. :)
i agree (sorry if my spelling sucks)but thats all we want and it really really awesome if you add the vai masks and the test tubes and all that stuff all i really want is more to train for so i can actually come home from school and play something that im not just traing on for no reason and also could you maybe add a little more quests if you ever do waork on Bleach eternity again and if you did it would give me more reason to use byond again thank you to all who read this
In response to Rydude
Rydude wrote:
i agree (sorry if my spelling sucks)but thats all we want and it really really awesome if you add the vai masks and the test tubes and all that stuff all i really want is more to train for so i can actually come home from school and play something that im not just traing on for no reason and also could you maybe add a little more quests if you ever do waork on Bleach eternity again and if you did it would give me more reason to use byond again thank you to all who read this

well yeah but i kinda think theres plenty of quest if u dont have ppl do them for you then you should be fine :) hope that helped