Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
ID:288362

First off, Falacy, I'm only here for a talk, not an argument.Also, people, please do not make any comments on this topic until falacy says what he thinks on the matter.I pulled this from another topic post of Falacy's.

I expect people to complain, even if the game was 100% complete. I don't expect them to vaguely beg for things, while contributing nothing, while quitting the game. If you want to come asking for updates, then you better have the ideas 110% planned out, and presented in as detailed a way as possible. Idiots generically shouting UPDATE THE GAME or ADD HOLLOWS isn't worth 10 seconds of my time.

Well Falacy,I agree about the people constantly begging for updates. It happens in all games. But if you get more updates in, they wont ask as much. Well really, all you need is another race added to keep them busy while working on it. And the contributing nothing, well, I think a lot more people would sub for this game if youd update, but at the moment it seems you've given up on the game. I know I would personally pay for a lifetime sub if a few more things were added, even if it was only another race. You say if people come asking for updates, then to have everything planned out. I will try to help with that by starting some topics about areas and races, some people will discuss it and we will all For them, just ignore them and dont bother reading their text. About a year ago i heard a rumor that you said you wouldnt update until you got 60 players on, I dont know if it's true, but if it is i think have an update will bring in more people. I have seen countless people leave the game because of no updates of any kind. They make a quincy and a shinigami then get everything for them, then just lose interest. You dont even need another race. Just to maybe redo a little for bounto's and that will keep alot of people busy for a couple weeks. You say this game doesnt get alot of players, see how many player saves their are in the host files. Well, thats all i have. I'll wait for a response.

People, again, do not comment on this post until falacy gives a statement. If he agrees to some of it, I will open some topics on race/map ideas.
Over a million topics of this, you're no different. We all want updates but it will not happen, it's a sad fact.

( And yes I ignored your rules but Falacy is MIA ) :)
In response to Naruto0727
Naruto0727 wrote:
Over a million topics of this, you're no different. We all want updates but it will not happen, it's a sad fact.

He's in my basement~
In response to Andyextreme42king
Andyextreme42king wrote:
Naruto0727 wrote:

He's in my basement~
What are you doing to him 0_0?
In response to Kt172
Kt172 wrote:
Andyextreme42king wrote:
Naruto0727 wrote:

He's in my basement~
What are you doing to him 0_0?

Take a guess <3<3