Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
ID:288369

Yo ive seen people making hollow plyabale, how do i set it so i can make hollow selectable? do ihave to set coords for you can click on it? i know it cant be that hard, cause these other fail coders ive seen do it dont know shit about coding.

But anyways helpz me out
Rod5 wrote:
Yo ive seen people making hollow plyabale, how do i set it so i can make hollow selectable? do ihave to set coords for you can click on it? i know it cant be that hard, cause these other fail coders ive seen do it dont know shit about coding.

But anyways helpz me out

So you come to me asking for help, i give you a starting point and you call me fail for it? Mmhmm, nice loyalty you have thare.
In response to XxLucifersJesterxX
This was only diercted to those noobs who say they made hollow and never do, your sever Acutally got somewere...
In response to Rod5
Rod5 wrote:
This was only diercted to those noobs who say they made hollow and never do, your sever Acutally got somewere...

Mhmm...
In response to XxLucifersJesterxX
Where the heck is the Faster leveling/Visored server? Its been down for like two weeks.
In response to Reko1
Reko1 wrote:
Where the heck is the Faster leveling/Visored server? Its been down for like two weeks.

My game doesnt have "Fast Leveling" But it has vai, Hollow, New Zans, and more.