Guardians

by Falacy
Battle alongside your allies in an effort to defend loot from hordes of monsters!
ID:288383

Alright, I was coding for a guy named kole92 and.. I spammed announed 'pie' on his game so he banned me >.> lol. Anyways, now im bored and I want to work on Gold Guardians. Like always, Falacy resists to talk to me about giving me the sources. Lets start to convince him!

IDEAS

- New login screen.
- Game Rooms.(Lobby - You can create your own game room)
- PvP(Similar to stick wars)
- Lock Game Room (Similar to Paradise City - Locking Party)
- New Npc's
- More Bosses.
- More Maps
- Difficulty modifier(Makes more stronger opponents for you)
- Wave Speed(Makes the wave go faster for impatient people)
- New Abilities(Skills)
- Updated Icons.(More NPC Graphics)
- Chat Room (Free-Roam Area To Talk)
- Chat Room Customizable Characters (Character to walk with)

Well, that's what i would do with the game. Reply and tell us all what you think!!

I also want to tell you the last boss will be on wave 2000 It will be a 9 Tiled Monster ^_^ and it will be practically unbeatable with any stats lower than 50! :D
blah blah why do you page me to post on here?

I dont want you to have sources btw.
In response to Drehdog7
blahblah nobody cares wut YOU think :o
In response to Kingmasherr
It's source, not plural, anywho

While I think it would be nice for GG to get an update, I think only falacy should be the one to do it.
In response to Rushnut
King quit posting and spamming the forums with topics trying to get source codes. ><
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
It's source, not plural, anywho

While I think it would be nice for GG to get an update, I think only falacy should be the one to do it.

Blah blah blah :o Falacy ain't ganna update the fucking game. It's weak :o Thats why im asking to update it. He won't do it cause he knows it's a waste of his time, and me, I just want to do it cause im bored. :|
In response to Drehdog7
Drehdog7 wrote:
King quit posting and spamming the forums with topics trying to get source codes. ><

I DONT WANNA xD I WANT DA DAMN SOURCES! xD
Of course Falacy isn't going to update it. But honestly, it doesn't NEED updating.
Bla Bla BLAH - Bumping Thread (Read Previous Posts)
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
Of course Falacy isn't going to update it. But honestly, it doesn't NEED updating.

show how much i want to give it more gameplay. icon needs updating, they just stay still. everybody has reached wave 150 and quit, it needs more to play for...
Kingmasherr wrote:
Bla Bla BLAH - Bumping Thread (Read Previous Posts) 2nd bump.
the icons are fine. they do move. you need to fix your computer if they don't for you :F
Kingmasherr wrote:
everybody has reached wave 150 and quit, it needs more to play for...

Yes! If only they could reach wave 250 and quit, then the game would be much better.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Kingmasherr wrote:
everybody has reached wave 150 and quit, it needs more to play for...

Yes! If only they could reach wave 250 and quit, then the game would be much better.

ive been at wave 1000+ games fun, but it bores me that there no more chalkenge after dracula...
Try a few things for yourself?
1: Try taking over the map
2: Try replacing all your units with clerics (<-- lol)
3: Try replacing all your units with one type of unit
4: Try selling all your units slowly then playing with a limit of units, like 10.
5: Try playing while your computer is off
lol the source is out now :s